DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I See what Video Settings I shot a video with?

bizzy_drone

Reactions
I was looking at some video shot 2 weekends ago. At the time I was adjusting the settings for sharpness etc.. and wanted to replicate the exact settings of one clip looked markedly better than the other settings. Obviously I know what resolution it was shot in (4k) but is there a way to check the other settings after the fact? Are those buried in the file someplace or elsewhere?

If you had "Video caption" enabled in the camera settings you have a subtitle file next to the video that shows a few parameters, but not all. Otherwise, no.

If you had "Video caption" enabled in the camera settings you have a subtitle file next to the video that shows a few parameters, but not all. Otherwise, no.

Thanks for the reply - don't like the answer lol but appreciate it. I'll just have to fly again with the different settings and document it on my end. I think those settings should totally be tracked in that file. Especially when it comes to the mavic and its finicky firmwares that seem to adjust the impact of the settings.

Reactions: jamesw

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78