DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hot Air Balloon Festival

AirBoudreaux

Reactions
Had the privilege of shooting a hot air balloon festival a little over a month ago. It isnt a like most balloon festivals as they mainly set up on the ground, give a few tethered rides, and are mainly just for show. Anyway, we traded a sponsorship and a vendor booth for the weekend, for doing a video and snapping a few pics for them to use.

Shot with an Air 3 at 4K 30 with an ND 8.

Let me know what you think...

Reactions: hansenn
Nice video

Had the privilege of shooting a hot air balloon festival a little over a month ago. It isnt a like most balloon festivals as they mainly set up on the ground, give a few tethered rides, and are mainly just for show. Anyway, we traded a sponsorship and a vendor booth for the weekend, for doing a video and snapping a few pics for them to use.

Shot with an Air 3 at 4K 30 with an ND 8.

Let me know what you think...

Would have been nice to have included some aerial footage of one or more balloons. 🎈

Would have been nice to have included some aerial footage of one or more balloons.
Agreed, however there were no actual flights. They were all tethered to the ground. The only "flights" there were were the tethered rides.

Oh dear, not enough. I just started to relax and remember old memories and the video finished. Beautiful footage though. All that colour. I recall a massive meet in Calgary Canada. I went for a walk in the evening and as I came to the top of a hill I was greeted with dozens upon dozens of balloons The constant flashes of colour due to the heaters being used was amazing. A shame I didn't have a camera with me.
I especially liked your footage of the planes at the beginning. The definition is certainly outstanding, well done..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13