DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I use a Mini Controller on Mavic Air 2?

ppgandyg

Reactions
Searched forums, but cant find an answer yet.
I just bought a used MA2 and the controller wont charge.
Wondering if I can use my mini 1 controller until I get a replacement?
Thanks in advance!

No.
With regards to the not charging MA2 controller, are you sure you are connecting the charger to the correct port? I recollect at least one thread where a poster was trying to connect to the wrong port though I do not remember if that was for charging the controller or connecting the phone.
If you are connecting to the correct port try reversing the plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.
With regards to the not charging MA2 controller, are you sure you are connecting the charger to the correct port? I recollect at least one thread where a poster was trying to connect to the wrong port though I do not remember if that was for charging the controller or connecting the phone.
If you are connecting to the correct port try reversing the plug.
OK thanks. This is a used MA2 Flymore combo I just bought on Ebay.
Following the instructions using Factory charger and the USB-C on the Controller bottom (opposite the antenna side).
I think this controller is not working. I was able to connect to the MA2 and attempt a flight. Firmware was downloaded but will not install under 40% controller battery level.
I tried to take off, MA2 will hover and respond to Left Stick inputs, but not the Right Stick.
I think this controller is broken on arrival. Working on a resolution with the seller, or sending the controller to DJI for repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound