DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can not get them to charge please HELP!!!

justinca2013

Reactions
I just received my DJI goggles that I ordered off of eBay and I cannot get them to charge. When I plug in the micro USB cord into the head band it flashes green for a quick half second then flashes red 5 times and blinks on battery indicator just the first it blinks 4 times green while the head band flashes red and then restarts this cycle. Please help me!!!
01f1d5465fe2e01eb87a437c70983166.jpg
cd581fc9ea938b0219d0cf28c21a57a3.jpg

No when I hit the power button nothing comes on tried to wake wake battery up and still shows the same. Thanks for the thread how to you disconnect and reconnect the head band and make sure its connected properly. Because they talk about you should hear a click and I don’t hear a click except when I am adjusting the headband size but I close the headset to charge it as you can see in the picture is there anything I’m doing wrong

Ahhhh never mind figured it out. Just a FYI for anyone who comes across this thread having the same problem the link matth1000 left said plug into outlet I was using the open USB port from my Mavic 2 charger and I don’t think it was sending enough power to them. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: TSUPD
Did you buy them new? Did you do a firmware update..I sent mine in last week my battery wouldn't take a charge the small led on the head band would blink green red red red red and then start over and ij only had 2to3 charges on them.

Reactions: justinca2013
I bought them used off eBay. That is exactly what mine is doing starts flashing green once then flashes red about 6 times and starts over Without ever excepting a charge they look like they have never been used

Is there anyway I can check and see if they are still under warranty or does it not apply to me as a second purchaser

Not sure how that works get a hold of owner get buyers name you need proof of purchase for original seller to the guy u bought them from there's a bar code on the head band scan it and get a hold of DJI and theyll ask for that number

I got the carrying case with them instead of a Books but it does have the barcode on the side of them sent the seller a message asking if he had the original box still or knew if they were under warranty and I am waiting on him to get back to me otherwise it looks like it’ll be a refund stinks because I got a good deal on them to 220 shipped and all And they look brand new I’ve read on the forum and it says something about the closing of them until they click together man never snapped when they close so I don’t know if that’s a problem or not

Mine are only 2 months old and they was under warranty they wanted proof of purchase from Amazon if they werent under warranty I was going to attach my own battery on the out side

Reactions: justinca2013
Luckily I can still send these back to eBay since I just now got them and they don’t work I really wasn’t wanting to because of how good of shape they were in I finally got him to start excepting a charge when I adjusted the headband all the way back and open the goggles up I got the light to stay red and one of the green lights to start blinking but I don’t know if it will get any farther it did this once before for two hours and didn’t have any charge on it when I checked. So I guess I’m gonna let them sit and charge like is this overnight and if they still don’t have a charge in the morning send them back to eBay

Just keep an eye on them the battery is a Lipo inside

Open or closed don't matter do they turn on at all

c646eeb26b509fce19d72c52ab4431e2.jpg
Shouldn’t they be closed before they except the charge? Or does it matter
Where is the battery at? And I see how the headband comes apart from the headset how do they detach from each other it might have a bad or dirty connection I was thinking. But now that they’re accepting a charge again I don’t know if I should even mess with them LOL.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard