DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone take a look at this video?

My tip is that you should not fly anywhere that you might interfere with first responders. A fire that size no doubt is being monitored from the air, and you shouldn't be there.

Beautiful video - not sure you should have done it, but you did it well, indeed. Congrats for that.

Reactions: Genzeka
My tip is that you should not fly anywhere that you might interfere with first responders. A fire that size no doubt is being monitored from the air, and you shouldn't be there.

I was nowhere near interference of first responders & when the NYPD copter finally showed up & I put the drone in front of building behind all operations. Actually right over my head about 20-30 feet. I was on a roof top. Though before the copter showed up I took the pattern the FDNY drone unit would have taken. If they were there I wouldn’t have been in the air.

Keep in mind the NYPD helicopter was 300 ft & I was about 60 ft. I’m very mindful & careful of operating the drone in the city.

And the day after, there were no helicopters in the area & still kept it fairly low.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer