DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you Hand Prop Start your drone ?

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I got to know does this Work ?

Instragram showing you can hand start the props on the Mini 3 and the Air 3 buy taking your finger and on the front Props and circling the Props slowly 4 times Counter Clockwise , and on the 4th Rotation get your finger out of the way and half second latter the Props Start. WTH

Let me know if you loose a finger. lol

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.

Really what you dont see, is the other person holding the RC ,who starts the props with the sticks,
of course we are all going out to try it for ourselves right now ,good fun though

Did anyone else look at his long list of credentials and find this one interesting:

"FAA Remote ID exempt Pilot"

I truly don't get the evil in someone's personality that makes them take pleasure in a fraud like this.

I understand why they did it. Immaturity. They think it's so funny, imagining poor schlubs (their characterization) out spinning props and getting no result. I just don't get how some people are this way.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I truly don't get the evil in someone's personality that makes them take pleasure in a fraud like this.

I understand why they did it. Immaturity. They think it's so funny, imagining poor schlubs (their characterization) out spinning props and getting no result. I just don't get how some people are this way.
You can blame this on Tik Tok. Another Chinese product that the US believes is designed to destroy this country.

I've been trying this for the last two hours and still haven't got it to work... YET..... 🤬
Good luck! There's got to be a secret, let us know when you get it figured out. :)

You can blame this on Tik Tok.
Yeah, I used to think Facebook was the scourge of society... but FB pales in comparison to tiktok

Reactions: Torque and Tufargon
Why would you want to?

What is gained by risking your finger as opposed to operating the drone the way they were designed to be operated?
True, plus when you start from the controller, all the props start at the same time. There is no way you could possibly hand prop all four blades at the same time, if hand propping was a real thing, like in reciprocating engines. But I'm behind you here... Why would you even want to hand prop the blades?

True, plus when you start from the controller, all the props start at the same time. There is no way you could possibly hand prop all four blades at the same time, if hand propping was a real thing, like in reciprocating engines. But I'm behind you here... Why would you even want to hand prop the blades?

Yes, blades that are not rigidly mounted on the motor bell, but loosely flopping around.

Imagine that mount on the front of a hand-start Spitfire...🤣🤣

Ok, in light of all this and my futile attempts to get this to work for 2 days straight I've decided to return my drone because apparently it is defective. I've also decided to end this hobby indefinately and will go back to my old hobby of twiddling my thumbs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4