DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you Hand Prop Start your drone ?

I got to know does this Work ?

Instragram showing you can hand start the props on the Mini 3 and the Air 3 buy taking your finger and on the front Props and circling the Props slowly 4 times Counter Clockwise , and on the 4th Rotation get your finger out of the way and half second latter the Props Start. WTH

Let me know if you loose a finger. lol

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.
Oh boy, you learn something new every day. I cannot wait to try this! LOL

Ok, in light of all this and my futile attempts to get this to work for 2 days straight I've decided to return my drone because apparently it is defective. I've also decided to end this hobby indefinately and will go back to my old hobby of twiddling my thumbs.

125170__63005.1637562687.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon and Cafguy
I truly don't get the evil in someone's personality that makes them take pleasure in a fraud like this.

I understand why they did it. Immaturity. They think it's so funny, imagining poor schlubs (their characterization) out spinning props and getting no result. I just don't get how some people are this way.
Evil? Really?

Anyway, I used to think mocking ignorant people was unkind. Then the Limbaughization of America happened with all opinions equally valid regardless of how dumb, ignorant or cruel. People who knew things quietly, calmly disagreed and accepted the right of anyone to have their opinion. How has that worked out?

We should go back to mocking ignorant people. Publicly. There is way too much Dunning-Kruger effect in the world. If you found yourself spinning the props on your drone hoping the electric motor would start, you need to not only challenge yourself and gets some modesty regarding your own expertise, but you need to challenge how you gather information and how you pick your sources of information.

I have little hope that the ignorant will all of sudden get some modesty or educate themselves from legitimate sources. So, let's all agree to quiet them down with mockery and satire. How about a video next week that shows a Mini 3 safely water landing but reporting that it only works on salt water?

Note: this post may have been mockery or satire. Good luck!

Evil? Really?

Anyway, I used to think mocking ignorant people was unkind. Then the Limbaughization of America happened with all opinions equally valid regardless of how dumb, ignorant or cruel. People who knew things quietly, calmly disagreed and accepted the right of anyone to have their opinion. How has that worked out?

We should go back to mocking ignorant people. Publicly. There is way too much Dunning-Kruger effect in the world. If you found yourself spinning the props on your drone hoping the electric motor would start, you need to not only challenge yourself and gets some modesty regarding your own expertise, but you need to challenge how you gather information and how you pick your sources of information.

I have little hope that the ignorant will all of sudden get some modesty or educate themselves from legitimate sources. So, let's all agree to quiet them down with mockery and satire. How about a video next week that shows a Mini 3 safely water landing but reporting that it only works on salt water?

Note: this post may have been mockery or satire. Good luck!
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions
Thomas Jefferson

Reactions: tlyons
I got to know does this Work ?

Instragram showing you can hand start the props on the Mini 3 and the Air 3 buy taking your finger and on the front Props and circling the Props slowly 4 times Counter Clockwise , and on the 4th Rotation get your finger out of the way and half second latter the Props Start. WTH

Let me know if you loose a finger. lol

Phantomrain.org
Wet Suits to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.
Yes said the guy with three fingers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_