DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you say Mavic 2 imminent in 15 days ?

I do believe DroningOn was the first to report the news of the announcement.
Although some may still feel it is only speculation until DJI makes the Official Announcement. It is legit.:cool: Based on other sources that have invites. We are finally going to see the Bigger Picture!

Last edited:
I don’t fly enough to justify buying another Mavic. I’m also certain that I’ll change my mind after seeing it in flight.

I want to know what the remote will look like. Will it have a screen like Autel’s Evo??

Can we pair the new remote to current Gen Mavics if it is better??

I don’t fly enough to justify buying another Mavic. I’m also certain that I’ll change my mind after seeing it in flight.

I want to know what the remote will look like. Will it have a screen like Autel’s Evo??

Can we pair the new remote to current Gen Mavics if it is better??
I do.
Hope not
Doubt it but who knows .:)

I knew I should have waited on buying my Mavic Pro

Hopefully they fixed the issue with the video constantly disconnecting

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I am optimistic and think some people will receive mavic II in time for Christmas.
Absolutely! And hopefully a Phantom 5 Pro to make it sweet!:D

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I am optimistic and think some people will receive mavic II in time for Christmas.
We all hope so. I feel bad for you guys up in Michigan. It'll probably be 0 degrees by then but even here in Georgia it'll be in the 30s or 40s. I'm sure some of you diehard pilots will fly it as soon as you get it no matter how cold it is outside.

We all hope so. I feel bad for you guys up in Michigan. It'll probably be 0 degrees by then but even here in Georgia it'll be in the 30s or 40s. I'm sure some of you diehard pilots will fly it as soon as you get it no matter how cold it is outside.

I feel that mavic is much happier flying when it’s below freezing than when it’s 90 degrees.

The batteries feel so hot to me after a flight this time of year.

I take special precautions to keep batteries near body temperature in the cold months prior to use, but I feel like they likely prefer that to flying in August. (I never have any heat related issues, except the occasion battery overheat during discharge warning while carrying heavy loads)

I’ll fly mavic II when I get it, even if it’s zero degrees out.

Im hoping they utilize the bottom and back cameras to intagrate into the app so that we can use them to look below and behind or left and right of the aircraft while shooting with main cam, instead of using main camera to see below and behind. Wouldnt that be cool, 2 or 4 small boxes with bottom and rear vision sensor. They are cameras so it shouldnt be to hard to see a low quality view around the bird without panning, tilting and yawing the gimbal to check surroundings......Thats my wish, if it matters.....See the bigger picture.. hell ya..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121