DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you say Mavic 2 imminent in 15 days ?

..........awsome could you maybe elaborate on the said feature of Mavic 3.?
It will have several marginal improvements over the Mavic 2, including slightly longer flight time, and people will still find ways of crashing it while blaming everyone but themselves. None of the accessories you bought for the Mavic 2 will be compatible with the Mavic 3, so you get to buy everything again.

DJI customer service will still suck, but what are you going to do, buy a Yuneec? Hah, hah, no ... of course you're not.

It will have several marginal improvements over the Mavic 2, including slightly longer flight time, and people will still find ways of crashing it while blaming everyone but themselves. None of the accessories you bought for the Mavic 2 will be compatible with the Mavic 3, so you get to buy everything again.

DJI customer service will still suck, but what are you going to do, buy a Yuneec? Hah, hah, no ... of course you're not.

I

Reactions: Elton Hammonds

I like Yuneec too!

Ummm did you read what the announcement was. Its about announcing the Winners of the film competition
It's stating the winner is going to receive a new drone (i.e. the Mavic 2) that's being announced on August 23rd.

It's stating the winner is going to receive a new drone (i.e. the Mavic 2) that's being announced on August 23rd.

It says "mystery DJI aircraft" which may or may not be a Mavic 2. So its not a long bow, but a medium bow, to make that assumption. Could be a Spark Pro. ;) Or the rumoured fixed wing.:rolleyes:

But bottom line its not a DJI confirmation as per the link quote. :)

It says "mystery DJI aircraft" which may or may not be a Mavic 2. So its not a long bow, but a medium bow, to make that assumption. Could be a Spark Pro. ;) Or the rumoured fixed wing.:rolleyes:

But bottom line its not a DJI confirmation as per the link quote. :)
One thing is certain... DJI is not holding a large event on August 23rd to announce a drone they already sell today. While nothing can be proven until the second the event starts, it has already been confirmed without a doubt that this is the Mavic 2 announcement. Taking into consideration all of the facts we have today, this really is a confirmation on DJI's part.

It is assumed, based on current collatoral information Not confirmed. Confirmed is an indisputable fact.

e.g. This launch has been postponed once already. What are the chances it will happen again. Currently no FCC license request is on record with 11 days to go in the middle of a trade war.

They don't sell a Spark Pro. It was rumoured to be launched at the same time as the Mavic Pro 2.

As you guys like to say. Just saying....

Anyhow on the 23rd you can come back and say. See I was right. :cool: or Oops. :(

Webster.

Examples of confirm in a Sentence
  1. The tests confirmed the doctors' suspicions of cancer.

2. The attack confirmed her worst fears about the neighborhood.

3. The award confirmed her status as one of the great movie actresses.

4. The dentist's office called to confirm your appointment for tomorrow.

5. We have a reservation for you for tomorrow night. Please call to confirm.

It is assumed, based on current collatoral information Not confirmed. Confirmed is an indisputable fact.

e.g. This launch has been postponed once already. What are the chances it will happen again. Currently no FCC license request is on record with 11 days to go in the middle of a trade war.

They don't sell a Spark Pro. It was rumoured to be launched at the same time as the Mavic Pro 2.

As you guys like to say. Just saying....

Anyhow on the 23rd you can come back and say. See I was right. :cool: or Oops. :(

Webster.

Examples of confirm in a Sentence
  1. The tests confirmed the doctors' suspicions of cancer.

2. The attack confirmed her worst fears about the neighborhood.

3. The award confirmed her status as one of the great movie actresses.

4. The dentist's office called to confirm your appointment for tomorrow.

5. We have a reservation for you for tomorrow night. Please call to confirm.
DJI contacted the parties invited to the "See The Bigger Picture" event to let them know it has been rescheduled for August 23rd. The following photo of the Argos catalog confirmed the "See The Bigger Picture" event is for the Mavic 2 models:

ca05665f1cf98c12cd2ce0ae1d394842f95344b8.jpg

I realize some people really get a kick out of arguing/debating on the Internet for fun. But, there's no denying the facts in this case. Your argument is pretty weak.

I know its a long shot, but I would LOVE a remote with a screen built in. As an Android user, using the DJI Go app has been a nightmare for two years and now my Mavic doesn't work at all with my LG G6, after the Oreo update.

DJI contacted the parties invited to the "See The Bigger Picture" event to let them know it has been rescheduled for August 23rd. The following photo of the Argos catalog confirmed the "See The Bigger Picture" event is for the Mavic 2 models:

View attachment 43514

I realize some people really get a kick out of arguing/debating on the Internet for fun. But, there's no denying the facts in this case. Your argument is pretty weak.

This is not about whether the Mavic 2 Is being launched or not, its about using words in the english language out of context.

The Argos catalogue did not confirm anything about the 23rd. You have again assumed a connection.

Anyhow enough said. time for bed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser