DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you say Mavic 2 imminent in 15 days ?

Please please please guys, ignore the bottom-feeder 'OsitaLV', he's in this for attention and misinformation - I urge you to have a good read of our expose articles regarding this fantasist...these evidence that he has never been right with his 'predictions'.

- Twitter Hoaxer OsitaLV Misleads DJI Consumers With Fake Leaks | DroningON - Drone News and Reviews
- Fake DJI Mavic Pro 2 Leak On Twitter Exposes OsitaLV As Hoaxster | DroningON - Drone News and Reviews

I/DroningON will ONLY ever share information that I believe to be truly credible from our sources that we trust. We correctly stated that the 'Mavic 2' product would be released by DJI long before the Argos leak which proved this product exists:

In addition, we leaked the date correctly of the rescheduled 'See The Bigger Picture' event 12hrs before it was confirmed by DJI.

As usual, OsitaLV is simply taking credit for the hard-work of others.

Please please please guys, ignore the bottom-feeder 'OsitaLV', he's in this for attention and misinformation - I urge you to have a good read of our expose articles regarding this fantasist...these evidence that he has never been right with his 'predictions'.

- Twitter Hoaxer OsitaLV Misleads DJI Consumers With Fake Leaks | DroningON - Drone News and Reviews
- Fake DJI Mavic Pro 2 Leak On Twitter Exposes OsitaLV As Hoaxster | DroningON - Drone News and Reviews

I/DroningON will ONLY ever share information that I believe to be truly credible from our sources that we trust. We correctly stated that the 'Mavic 2' product would be released by DJI long before the Argos leak which proved this product exists:

In addition, we leaked the date correctly of the rescheduled 'See The Bigger Picture' event 12hrs before it was confirmed by DJI.

As usual, OsitaLV is simply taking credit for the hard-work of others.

Huh, weird. Looks like he was right.

To be fair, I predicted a Mavic 2 would be released the day the original Mavic was announced. In fact, I'll go out on a limb here and predict DJI will one day release a Mavic 3.

Well this tweet from him will make you laugh...and on this basis WE are going to take a big risk here and predict that the Mavic 3 will be released sometime between 01-01-2019 and 01-01-2040....just you watch :p

upload_2018-8-8_20-38-19.png

Who cares who got the info first.. Nothing is official until it's been released and is in the hands of people... Even after announcing things can change before full production etc.

I care, because investigative groups like DroningON spend a lot of time and effort to discover early leaks to excite and interest consumers, for that hard-work to be reused without credit is deeply irritating. Unless you're in a similar business, you wouldn't understand the frustration.

I care, because investigative groups like DroningON spend a lot of time and effort to discover early leaks to excite and interest consumers, for that hard-work to be reused without credit is deeply irritating. Unless you're in a similar business, you wouldn't understand the frustration.

And with all that said and at the end of the day NONE of the videos about leaks or speculation matter at all. When the product is released and being sold is the only day that matters to me

An investigative team ... Cool.. Got. Many sources inside dji? Do you have confirmation of issues etc? Or is this all rumour research, which I will.admit takes time and energy to create youtube videos.
But your videos are They monetized? Are you making money off people clicking to hear "the source" about information? If so I'd hope you disclaim any affiliations or sources (or lack of)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
An investigative team ... Cool.. Got. Many sources inside dji? Do you have confirmation of issues etc? Or is this all rumour research, which I will.admit takes time and energy to create youtube videos.
But your videos are They monetized? Are you making money off people clicking to hear "the source" about information? If so I'd hope you disclaim any affiliations or sources (or lack of)

You appear not to have seen our editorial content or videos, if you had then you'd be aware that we leaked the Mavic Platinum name and specification long before it was confirmed and launched. Just a few weeks ago we confirmed the Mavic 2, prior to the Argos leak and we also leaked the date of the rescheduled event prior to it being released by DJI.

Think what you will, many tens of thousands appreciate our content, whether you do or not is insignificant to us :)

And with all that said and at the end of the day NONE of the videos about leaks or speculation matter at all. When the product is released and being sold is the only day that matters to me

And you're more than entitled to that, nobody forces you to watch rumour, speculation or leak videos, they're entirely optional, although if the eventual product launch is the only topic of interest to you, why are you so engaged in many threads/discussions regarding Mavic 2 leaks/speculation? :D:D:D

Last edited:
You appear not to have seen our editorial content or videos, if you had then you'd be aware that we leaked the Mavic Platinum name and specification long before it was confirmed and launched. Just a few weeks ago we confirmed the Mavic 2, prior to the Argos leak and we also leaked the date of the rescheduled event prior to it being released by DJI.

Think what you will, many tens of thousands appreciate our content, whether you do or not is insignificant to us :)
Sounds good. Technically unless you're on the inside you can't leak something, you can uncover it, discover, release, or generally talk about it. . Leaks come from the inside.

You've also posted this a time or two in other threads:

Our channel is never after 'attention', simply to share information that we receive with our loyal viewers.

The more you post about getting credit the more it sounds like you do want attention. Of course that drives views of your videos, which drives revenue.

You've also posted this a time or two in other threads: The more you post about getting credit the more it sounds like you do want attention. Of course that drives views of your videos, which drives revenue.

You're entitled to your opinion, I respect that, as a mature adult should.

Last edited:
We all hope so. I feel bad for you guys up in Michigan. It'll probably be 0 degrees by then but even here in Georgia it'll be in the 30s or 40s. I'm sure some of you diehard pilots will fly it as soon as you get it no matter how cold it is outside.
Hey Rob here in Michigan we’re hoping for a mild winter ,I voted for global warming when it was on the ballot. LoI flew most all last winter not when it was 20 below but around the freezing mark preheat the battery and short flights just to keep in practice.

Hey Rob here in Michigan we’re hoping for a mild winter ,I voted for global warming when it was on the ballot. LoI flew most all last winter not when it was 20 below but around the freezing mark preheat the battery and short flights just to keep in practice.

You are braver than I. Anything below 60 is cold to me... thats what happens when you get old.

I like it cool when I fly, Not bone cold but cool Rob .
Everything seems to work better for me under 60. I like seeing a good frost
after being in the high 90's all summer here .

To be fair, I predicted a Mavic 2 would be released the day the original Mavic was announced. In fact, I'll go out on a limb here and predict DJI will one day release a Mavic 3.
This thread is full of WINNING / Tiger blood.!
..........awsome could you maybe elaborate on the said feature of Mavic 3.?
... will it possibly be the lawn-chair version I've seen leaked on youtube
79f0ff35eee2a5412db7e977c5cf9486.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31