DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canada - Advanced RPAS [Free resources / guides]?

mittenz

Reactions
Ive looked into the drone resources and its really turned into an ultra expensive cash grab.
Companies up here exploit the license to charge extreme fees for testing resources.

I'm hoping i can start a thread where we can pool all free resources, share any to help work around the extreme regulations the Canadian government has taken.

:) Cheers!

Ive looked into the drone resources and its really turned into an ultra expensive cash grab.
Companies up here exploit the license to charge extreme fees for testing resources.

I'm hoping i can start a thread where we can pool all free resources, share any to help work around the extreme regulations the Canadian government has taken.

Best resource I know is Don Drones On YouTube channel.

I just passed the Transport Canada Drone license exam wit a near perfect score!
I down loaded the a copy of the CARS, a copy of the drone pilot requirements both from Transport Canada. I also used the PSTAR study guide from, Robins start flying web site!
It a a test required by Transport Canada for student pilots for fixed wing aircraft!
I found the drone pilot exam gives you lots of time to complete and recheck you answers,

Don Drones On is fantastic.
I also purchased an (iPhone) app called
Drone RPAS Exam Canada

I think it was about $29 but in my opinion completely worth it. It covers Basic and Advanced exam requirements.

Read about it before spending the money but again I found it very helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J