DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canada Sorry We're Closed

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
Are you curious what life is like in cities around the world during the covid lockdown? We teamed up with YouTube’s around the world who show what life is like in their cities. Below is ours on, Calgary Canada, the others are linked in the description of our video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you curious what life is like in cities around the world during the covid lockdown? We teamed up with YouTube’s around the world who show what life is like in their cities. Below is ours on, Calgary Canada, the others are linked in the description of our video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well, it is certainly not at all a surprise that everything is empty and deserted. But you captured the gloom and doom well. Love that your son is following in your footsteps with his Osmo Mobile 2. Here in Miami we are totally shut down except for "essential" businesses like groceries, drugstores, banks, and gas stations.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Well, it is certainly not at all a surprise that everything is empty and deserted. But you captured the gloom and doom well. Love that your son is following in your footsteps with his Osmo Mobile 2. Here in Miami we are totally shut down except for "essential" businesses like groceries, drugstores, banks, and gas stations.
thank you. It's even more gloomy now. I don't think i could film this video now as even more things are shut down. Stay safe, I hear Florida is getting a lot of cases now.

thank you. It's even more gloomy now. I don't think i could film this video now as even more things are shut down. Stay safe, I hear Florida is getting a lot of cases now.
Yes- our numbers are increasing. There is a lot of migration from the northeast, and also, we have two major cruise ship ports where huge ships went to off load their massive passenger lists from people from all over the world.

Reactions: Thomas B
we have two major cruise ship ports where huge ships went to off load their massive passenger lists from people from all over the world.

That's almost been responsible for well over 25% of our reported cases . . .
covid-19-cases-acquired-overseas-by-region-or-country-acquired_3.png

Cruise ships are bad enough in normal times with various bugs, without the kind of transfer rates CV has.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thisisjimmi