DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Copenhagen - City of Contrasts

GekoCH

Reactions
During our road trip through Denmark we visited Copenhagen for a few days. What a nice city with a lot of old churches and buildings and in certain locations there are several architectural masterpieces. New buildings with constructions we've never seen. Cactus Towers, 8House, The Tietgen Residence Hall, Superkilen park, The Circle Bridge just to name a few.

Flying a drone in the capital was not easy due to all restrictions. Therefore I was not able to take aerial footage of all the places I liked but that's the game we've to play when we stick to the regulatory restrictions. So if you see ground footage there is a reason for it ;)
Still I'm glad I had opportunity to fly in this city and the Mini 3 Pro made it easy with its small form factor to take it everywhere without any hassle.

So I hope you enjoy the video!

Andy

Nice video

This was magnificent! Both the land and air shots were very well done, tightly edited and the music was perfect. It made me want to visit Copenhagen. Thanks for sharing!

During our road trip through Denmark we visited Copenhagen for a few days. What a nice city with a lot of old churches and buildings and in certain locations there are several architectural masterpieces. New buildings with constructions we've never seen. Cactus Towers, 8House, The Tietgen Residence Hall, Superkilen park, The Circle Bridge just to name a few.

Flying a drone in the capital was not easy due to all restrictions. Therefore I was not able to take aerial footage of all the places I liked but that's the game we've to play when we stick to the regulatory restrictions. So if you see ground footage there is a reason for it ;)
Still I'm glad I had opportunity to fly in this city and the Mini 3 Pro made it easy with its small form factor to take it everywhere without any hassle.

Andy
BRAVO!! This is one of the most enjoyable films I have seen in a long while. Your ground hyperlapse sequences are fantastic, the aerials also! You did a great job in showing many of the architectural wonders of the new era, as well as the old city. Could you tell me what camera you used and the interval used for the hyper lapses?

Dale
Miami

Thx guys again!

BRAVO!! This is one of the most enjoyable films I have seen in a long while. Your ground hyperlapse sequences are fantastic, the aerials also! You did a great job in showing many of the architectural wonders of the new era, as well as the old city. Could you tell me what camera you used and the interval used for the hyper lapses?

Dale
Miami

Thx Dale for the nice comment!
For the hyperlapse I needed a small camera to carry around while traveling with my family. My A7r was just to bulky for the job so I used the Insta 360 Go 3.
It's a great little camera mostly unnoticed by the people so they don't think they're filmed and in the combination with the Mini 3 pro everything fits nicely into a backpack still with some room left for food and water for the kids ;-)

Andy

Thx guys again!

Thx Dale for the nice comment!
For the hyperlapse I needed a small camera to carry around while traveling with my family. My A7r was just to bulky for the job so I used the Insta 360 Go 3.
It's a great little camera mostly unnoticed by the people so they don't think they're filmed and in the combination with the Mini 3 pro everything fits nicely into a backpack still with some room left for food and water for the kids ;-)

Andy
I meant every word of of my comments. I have toyed with buying the Insta 360 but I am already weighed down with my TWO (2) digital cameras (Nikon D750 DSLR- heavy! and my new Nikon Z8), plus DJI Osmo Action, DJI OM6, and DJI Pocket. Plus, I carry two tripods (a big sturdy one and a backpack one). I really need to lighten up, and another camera wold be the last thing I need. Besides, at my age, I am trying to reduce my stuff- not increase it.

The art of producing hyperlapses (the camera moves) is very complex. I took an online course several years ago, and the stuff my instructor did were truly amazing.

Andy
Really nice footage despite those resrictions! Tnx

Really nice footage despite those resrictions! Tnx
Thx a lot

I meant every word of of my comments. I have toyed with buying the Insta 360 but I am already weighed down with my TWO (2) digital cameras (Nikon D750 DSLR- heavy! and my new Nikon Z8), plus DJI Osmo Action, DJI OM6, and DJI Pocket. Plus, I carry two tripods (a big sturdy one and a backpack one). I really need to lighten up, and another camera wold be the last thing I need. Besides, at my age, I am trying to reduce my stuff- not increase it.

The art of producing hyperlapses (the camera moves) is very complex. I took an online course several years ago, and the stuff my instructor did were truly amazing.
Sounds heavy to carry all around but still the small insta go 3 would definitely fit somewhere in your bag or in your pocket as I do carry it around.

Andy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas