DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canberra in the mist

Robert S

Reactions
Canberra (Australia) has a great mixture of natural features and man-made landmarks. So far there aren't too many unnecessary restrictions - apart from the usual Civil Aviation rules.

I intended to get up early to catch the sunrise on Easter morning, and got fog instead. Please note that I launched well above the fog, so there was no risk of catching any stray planes or (more likely in Canberra) hot air balloons. I kept my distance from the tower for obvious reasons.

Apologies for the amount of Osmo footage on a drone forum. It was too good to leave out!

I used Da Vinci Resolve (DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design). It is free! It is a bit of a monster app and you might need to buy a book to learn all of the features. The site on the credits is great for soundtracks and they are free too.

Cheers mate! Ill download it on my macbook and see if i can learn how to use it.

Do you have a website or a youtube channel that i can follow and watch more of your videos?

I had to spend $$$ on a 4G video card to get decent performance. It's a real behemoth. I'm a bit of a beginner with video editing and Youtube - there's only one other video there at the moment - it's Robert S. I'll add more soon. I've got a nice one of the South Coast.

Reactions: beejAMG
I had to spend $$$ on a 4G video card to get decent performance. It's a real behemoth. I'm a bit of a beginner with video editing and Youtube - there's only one other video there at the moment - it's Robert S. I'll add more soon. I've got a nice one of the South Coast.

Downloaded Davinci Resolve 15 on my mac and im more confused than ever. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose