DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancel low battery warning sound

thatswedishguy

Reactions
The manual says that the annoying warning sound can be canceled. I have never successfully been able to do so. I have low battery alert set at 20% and I like to land the aircraft without the annoying beeping sound. Pressing the power button once cancels the sound for a couple of seconds but then it starts again.

Anyone had any success with this?

From the manual:
"The remote controller sounds an alert during RTH or when the battery level is low (6% to 15%). The RTH and low battery alert level can be cancelled by pressing the power button. The critical battery level alert (less than 6%), however, can not be cancelled."

Try turning down the volume, worked on my smart controler

I don't think you can on the regular controller. As least I haven't found a way.
Right -- there's no way to adjust the volume on the Mavic remote controller.

Reactions: RogerMav
Tap the power button turns of the RTH beeping.(M2Z).
Doesn't the various beeps, warnings etc sounds come from the monitor you are using. IF so the sound level in the phone, monitor (Crystalsky) can be turned down.

Tap the power button turns of the RTH beeping.(M2Z).
Doesn't the various beeps, warnings etc sounds come from the monitor you are using. IF so the sound level in the phone, monitor (Crystalsky) can be turned down.

The sound comes from the remote.
The reason I created this post is that tapping the power button doesn't turn off the low battery warning, even though it's above the critical limit. The manual states this is the way to do it, but it doesn't work for me.

Does it work for anyone else?

Reactions: RogerMav
The sound comes from the remote.
The reason I created this post is that tapping the power button doesn't turn off the low battery warning, even though it's above the critical limit. The manual states this is the way to do it, but it doesn't work for me.

Does it work for anyone else?
I does not work for me neither.

Reactions: thatswedishguy
I had the same problem and came to the same conclusion as you did. I WAS WRONG . I Was Simply Pressing the Button for Too Long and Have Found since That by Just Simply Doing a Quick Press It Works Perfectly. Give It a Try

Reactions: Thomas B
Then I think Your Mavic is faulty and you should return it to DJI but that means hassle and being with Your Mavic for A couple of weeks . It depends on how irritated you are by the beeping . I know I would reluctantly live with it!

Then I think Your Mavic is faulty and you should return it to DJI but that means hassle and being with Your Mavic for A couple of weeks . It depends on how irritated you are by the beeping . I know I would reluctantly live with it!

I don't think so. I think it's a firmware thing. Are you on the latest firmware?

So I was just out flying and run the third battery down past the warning level (which I have set at 20%). I pushed the power button and the display went dark for a second or so, and after three seconds the display was back on and the beeping continued. I tried this three times. I pushed it as briefly as I could, and also for a little longer but nothing worked.

As I sit here waiting to regain full mobility in my hands (should have worn gloves), and thinking of what goes through a birds mind when they decide fly close past a drone hovering at 3 meters when there's plenty of space around, I can't think of any other way to push this button. Maybe they can fix this in a firmware update, because this is 100% software related.

I am on the latest firmware and find that the Mavic 2 does exactly as described but it does not turn off On critical battery – that’s as it should be. For months I thought simply didn’t work and the manual was wrong but since the latest version of the firmware or me just tapping the button I find it easy to turn off the beeping – that’s as it should be. For months I thought something didn’t work in the manual, I was wrong but since the latest version of the firmware or me just tapping the button I find it easy to turn off the beeping

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura