DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelling Order

WWK888

Reactions
I think I will be cancelling my order. I don't think it is right for DJI to charge me and then make me wait two months or longer. It appears they may have to work out some problems anyway. I will eventually purchase one, just not right now. I hope those of you who did get theirs are enjoying them.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Well, we shall see you back on the forum in the future and you will have a wealth of information to draw from at that point so there are positives to your decision. I think you are making a good one although I will just maintain my preorder place in line as I only had to supply a very small down payment to secure it.

I will continue to follow this forum and learn as much as I can. I still love my P3P and P4 so it is not like I am not flying. Maybe if I can get DJI to sweeten the pot (free battery) I will keep my order...ok, maybe that is a stretch. LOL!

I will continue to follow this forum and learn as much as I can. I still love my P3P and P4 so it is not like I am not flying. Maybe if I can get DJI to sweeten the pot (free battery) I will keep my order...ok, maybe that is a stretch. LOL!

Dont hold your breath.

Reactions: WWK888
I think everyone who ordered before October 26, 2016 should cancel their Mavic Pro order in protest.

I ordered mine on that day and it might help move me up in the queue:)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The following is an email to all distributors of the DJI Mavic:

"The truth is, that is only a very small quantity of it released to comfort the market. (Please make this confidential, just for you dealers.)
Please try your best to convince your customers to stick with you, don't cancel their preorders. IF they head to DJI official store for it now, they will have to wait much much longer to get it because there are hundreds of thousands of preorders in line on DJI official store now and they will have to take care of it for the whole globe.
Sorry for the inconvenience and I will try my best to ship out orders as soon as possible starting from Oct. 25th."
Now this is deeply concerning as someone who works with distribution but is an avid quad-copter flyer and customer. I have been loyal to DJI through the entire Phantom series drones owning each one but this has certainly challenged that loyalty. All I can say is DJI has seriously screwed up and they had better come up with some sort of compensation or kind gesture in order to keep from loosing loyal customers. I'm not upset about the delays, I'm upset about the lies.

Reactions: kinsey and WWK888
As much as I am enjoying the Mavic, considering its coming out of flying season where I am I would cancel the order if I had to wait upwards of a month. I would just order again early next year ready for spring and you may get the mk2 with all the fixes from mk1 owners ;-)

This is from an Australian reseller about the Mavic orders...

We've been notified by DJI that due to the high demand for the Mavic Pro, there have been further delays on delivery. Currently, no other dealer in Australia has stock or incoming shipment of the DJI Mavic Pro.

Delivery of the DJI Mavic Pro will be delayed for all Australian customers and dealers nationwide, however again we have been assured that we will still be at the top of the queue to receive the Mavic Pro shipment in Australia. We will update you again as soon as we have more information or an estimated shipping date.

This is from an Australian reseller about the Mavic orders...

We've been notified by DJI that due to the high demand for the Mavic Pro, there have been further delays on delivery. Currently, no other dealer in Australia has stock or incoming shipment of the DJI Mavic Pro.

Delivery of the DJI Mavic Pro will be delayed for all Australian customers and dealers nationwide, however again we have been assured that we will still be at the top of the queue to receive the Mavic Pro shipment in Australia. We will update you again as soon as we have more information or an estimated shipping date.

Can you say which supplier that's from, and when it was sent? I'm afraid all the delay emails are blurring together!

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

How many people have received their Mavic Pro???? He is a dealer maybe DJI saw the video and he received his Mavic. Any body else??? Not too many people talking about their Mavic!!!

How many people have received their Mavic Pro???? He is a dealer maybe DJI saw the video and he received his Mavic. Any body else??? Not too many people talking about their Mavic!!!

this video was published two weeks ago 6days after they missed the october 15th deadline.Not relative to the latest delay

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

the footagend is old and some of us do,but one of don't there are pilots that received their mavicsite today.We he made this video no one had received anything other than a pre production model
the footage is old.Depends on who you ask.Some have actually received their mavics today.When he made this video no one had received anything outside of the pre production models

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31