DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot calibrate compass

lengthlord

Reactions
When I try to calibrate the compass the app doesn't move passed the rotate horizontally screen. Screen shot below.

I'm rotating the drone, of course, and I've watched some videos showing how to calibrate the compass correctly.

Does anyone have an idea why this isn't working?

I'm using the latest versions of the DJI Go 4 app v4.2.12 (3110) and AC firmware 01.04.0300. My phone is an iPhone 6 plus, with the latest version of iOS 11.3 (15E216).

TyhL0Srg.png

Reactions: StevenM
Set your remote controller down, walk away from it, and then try calibrating the compass like this:

You might have to turn a little more than a complete 360 to get to the next step.

Set your remote controller down, walk away from it, and then try calibrating the compass like this:

You might have to turn a little more than a complete 360 to get to the next step.

Thanks, this is what I’ve been doing, but I don’t get a green light and can’t proceed to the vertical step.

Ah, I see you crashed your drone. That would be an important thing to note in this thread.

Crash during auto take-off

Perhaps you damaged something since the compass calibration process was functioning normally prior to the crash.

Reactions: BudWalker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser