DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't activate Brand new Mavic 3? Error code 1112. Plus no network connection

Bluedoggy

Reactions
Just setting up my new Mavic 3. Can't seem to activate it? Error code 1112. Says I need to call DJI? Plus it also says no internet connection, when there clearly is? Any ideas?

Are you sure you're connected to Wi-Fi?
Also make sure that in your phone settings, applications, DJI Fly App permissions, the internet permission is active.

Are you sure you're connected to Wi-Fi?
Also make sure that in your phone settings, applications, DJI Fly App permissions, the internet permission is active.
I think I am? My iPhone has a strong internet connection with full wifi bars. I'm using a iPhone 11 with the latest os. What do you mean DJi app permissions?
Also im NOT using the pro controller. Just stock

What do you mean DJi app permissions?
If you're using iPhone then this doesn't apply to you. Sorry
Can't help here, I don't know what is wrong.
Contact DJI as the message suggests it.

Reactions: Bluedoggy
Turns out it was reported as a fraud. Dji told me. So cant be ever activated. Fortunately i sent it back to eBay and will get my money back. Shame, as it was £2099 new and sealed!

Was probably stolen! Most sellers on eBay are honest but there’s plenty of bad apples. Don’t waste your time with OfferUp. Anything drone related is almost always a scam. I reported a bunch of them and OfferUp did nothing. Once reported to DJI, they can brick the drone, never to fly again. Unfortunately that won’t stop the seller from taking advantage of the next victim. Leave the seller negative feedback with the explanation posted. Maybe it will save the next person a head ache.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto