DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Attach Wide Angle Lens

Luckyguy9

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I can get the default cover on and off easily, but I can't get the wide angle lens to engage with the 2 nibs on the gimbal.

I got the wide angle lens from DJI am few weeks ago and just tried attaching it today. I spent a half an hour trying to align those 2 nibs with the slotted holes on the wide angle lens to no avail. Is anyone else having trouble?

I watched 3 different videos and they make it seem simple. Maybe they sent me the wrong lens? Suggestions greatly appreciated.

I can get the default cover on and off easily, but I can't get the wide angle lens to engage with the 2 nibs on the gimbal.

I got the wide angle lens from DJI am few weeks ago and just tried attaching it today. I spent a half an hour trying to align those 2 nibs with the slotted holes on the wide angle lens to no avail. Is anyone else having trouble?

I watched 3 different videos and they make it seem simple. Maybe they sent me the wrong lens? Suggestions greatly appreciated.
Getting that lens from DJI a few weeks ago is pretty sus, I would post a pic please.