DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can't find DJI 4 GO on play store

Leatherguy71

Reactions
Good day everyone, DJI4 GO wasn't working properly, so I unistalled the app on my phone, and went to find it to upload it, and now can't find it again, anyone can direct me in the right direction

You can download the current DJI GO 4 APK file here.

1673565698402.png

Reactions: Joethedrone
ok down loaded the DJI app, everything opens up, but won't fly because i get this notification:
Allow access to external storage and location services so DJI can save photos, videos ,and flight records, import files to editor, and display your location on the map.
How do i fix this?

The installation process should go something like this:

Good day everyone, DJI4 GO wasn't working properly, so I unistalled the app on my phone, and went to find it to upload it, and now can't find it again, anyone can direct me in the right direction
That would be because it’s not there as Google took their bat and ball home. Just download directly from DJI, problem solved.

I don't think you can even get FLY on google play. Some conflict between DJI and google. Just search the internet and you will find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev