DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't find where I delete my account

I've learned from and enjoyed your contributions. I hope you don't find a way to delete your account. :)

Reactions: brettbrandon
Brett, sorry to hear of your problems with the DJI geofencing etc.
Shame they hobbled you like that, can't even got a way to unlock permanently ?

The FPV is something I'm looking at too, maybe sort of a cross between the sedate GPS flying and full on racing, perhaps what they call FPV cinematic will be something for me.
I'm lucky to not have too much restriction, as far as I know just airport immediate boundaries here are totally no start up, with a much larger no fly to be aware of on our map / app for ok to fly.

Glad you'll stick around, also keep your M2P I reckon, will be great to just go somewhere occasionally and fly it.
Should be a way to relax after full FPV control type flights.

Brett, sorry to hear of your problems with the DJI geofencing etc.
Shame they hobbled you like that, can't even got a way to unlock permanently ?
I have NLD on it so I could fly here if I wanted but it just isn't any fun for just flying and theres nothing I want to look at or take pics of around here. Where I live is "Red", Restricted so no unlock would be available.

The FPV is something I'm looking at too, maybe sort of a cross between the sedate GPS flying and full on racing, perhaps what they call FPV cinematic will be something for me.
I have found FPV to be very addictive. To have a birds eye view cruising through the trees and such is just amazing. A good camera and good goggles make a big difference. I practice cinematic type flying in the sims alot. I am in the process of building a whoop to fly a gutted GoPro (down to 30 grams from 80 something in the case) to get nice 4K footage from a tiny whoop.
If you are looking into cinematic FPV, search "Cinewhoop".
One alot of people are building right now is the Shendrone Squirt. It totes a GoPro (without gutting it).
This vid was shot with it.

Glad you'll stick around, also keep your M2P I reckon, will be great to just go somewhere occasionally and fly it.
Should be a way to relax after full FPV control type flights.
I think I may keep it through May when I will be vacationing in the Smoky Mountains. I'm pretty sure I will pick up the Autel EVO 2 when I dump the M2P.

I would say definately check out FPV but be warned, it can be addicting... Especially with the quality cameras and goggles coming out now.

I want to add this video of flying LOS in the park I spoke of above. Technically according to the FAA, this is illegal (Restricted Zone). Flying a little toy in the park.

I would say definately check out FPV but be warned, it can be addicting... Especially with the quality cameras and goggles coming out now.

Been looking :)
I'm subbed to half a dozen or so FPV gurus, they are just fantastic to watch.

The Cinewhoop is a good starter, have also looked at Cinebee.
I have the RE goggles, and a GP session 5, so either would be fine I think for intro, and crash a bit before going larger if I enjoy it.

What capacity battery and flight times are you running an your Cinewhoop ?

Think I might get a controller and do the sim thing a bit first, hopefully with the goggles too to get a real feel for it.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smorse