DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Log in so no wi-fi, What am I doing wrong.

WNYBill

Reactions
New to me RC controller it is paired but I can't log in so I have no wi-fi. Log in with my e-mail and it doesn't ask for pass word. What am I doing wrong.

New to me RC controller it is paired but I can't log in so I have no wi-fi. Log in with my e-mail and it doesn't ask for pass word. What am I doing wrong.
What happens after you enter the user id? Is there a message?

Are you trying to log into your DJI account or to your wifi network?

Discovered the wi-fi was turned off. Haven't tried to log in after turning it back on. I hope that is my problem. Seller has been in touch with me, there is no problem there. He's a good guy.

You need to make sure the wifi is turned on and log into your home network. If out in field use your phones hotspot and log into that. After that's working you also need to log into your dji account on whatever app you're using. After that, setup all your parameters you want and you should be ready to go.

Reactions: mneeze
Just to emphasize, you need set up wifi for the network you plan to connect to first, and this isn't automatic. You will need to turn wifi on, then select the network (probably in your house), and then authenticate with the Access Point pass word.

After that you can log in to your DJI account. If purchased used, it's likely configured for the sellers network and is trying to connect to that, and will continue to fail.

Thank you, seller had removed himself. After turning the wi-fi on everything is working and I have made a flight. Now in the process of understanding all the icons on the controller. I have been reding and watching you-tube and then firing up the RC and the drone on the kitchen counter and going through the icons. Much easier than in the field.

If you have the mini 3 switched on and just sitting on a counter or table top, direct the draught from a fan over it, to cool it, other wise it may overheat.
Bear in mind that some youtubers are dipsticks and the dipsticks probably out number the good youtubers.
It might be better to ask questions here rather than rely solely on youtubers or at least ask here for confirmation of youtuber suggestions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe