DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't no longer fly using my Iphone SE...

CaptainJoe

Reactions
Hi there, is there anybody who got the same issue ?

-I was flying as usual with my mini and Iphone SE, then I lost the video... I've been able to fly but I landed in the seconds...

Then I tried many thing : updating firmware on the remote + the mini, reinstalling DJI Fly... nothing worked.
I updated my iOS and it worked... only once. I closed my phone and when I reopened it to fly again, the remote is unable to connect to the mini. Yes I've been to "controls tab" and tried to connect to it but.. nothing !

I tried the DJI Fly on my girlfriend's iphone 7 and everything is ok.....

Am I using a too old phone ? lol

Thanks for your help !

Hi there, is there anybody who got the same issue ?

-I was flying as usual with my mini and Iphone SE, then I lost the video... I've been able to fly but I landed in the seconds...

Then I tried many thing : updating firmware on the remote + the mini, reinstalling DJI Fly... nothing worked.
I updated my iOS and it worked... only once. I closed my phone and when I reopened it to fly again, the remote is unable to connect to the mini. Yes I've been to "controls tab" and tried to connect to it but.. nothing !

I tried the DJI Fly on my girlfriend's iphone 7 and everything is ok.....

Am I using a too old phone ? lol

Thanks for your help !
When using the girlfriend's phone, did you use the same or different cable? It could be a cable or port issue?? Good luck

I have no problem with charging it. The only "issue "it has is the battery which is a 65% of it's efficacity

well... it seems that the problem was only the pin connector of my iphone. I got the same problem with another cable, then I was sure it was not the iOS.

I had to shake the cable a bit to make sur it was completely entered, then I saw the option to directly conntecto the mini's camera.

Thanks to all who helped me...

so.. clean these connections will prevent new threads like this lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada