DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't no longer fly using my Iphone SE...

CaptainJoe

Reactions
Hi there, is there anybody who got the same issue ?

-I was flying as usual with my mini and Iphone SE, then I lost the video... I've been able to fly but I landed in the seconds...

Then I tried many thing : updating firmware on the remote + the mini, reinstalling DJI Fly... nothing worked.
I updated my iOS and it worked... only once. I closed my phone and when I reopened it to fly again, the remote is unable to connect to the mini. Yes I've been to "controls tab" and tried to connect to it but.. nothing !

I tried the DJI Fly on my girlfriend's iphone 7 and everything is ok.....

Am I using a too old phone ? lol

Thanks for your help !

Hi there, is there anybody who got the same issue ?

-I was flying as usual with my mini and Iphone SE, then I lost the video... I've been able to fly but I landed in the seconds...

Then I tried many thing : updating firmware on the remote + the mini, reinstalling DJI Fly... nothing worked.
I updated my iOS and it worked... only once. I closed my phone and when I reopened it to fly again, the remote is unable to connect to the mini. Yes I've been to "controls tab" and tried to connect to it but.. nothing !

I tried the DJI Fly on my girlfriend's iphone 7 and everything is ok.....

Am I using a too old phone ? lol

Thanks for your help !
When using the girlfriend's phone, did you use the same or different cable? It could be a cable or port issue?? Good luck

I have no problem with charging it. The only "issue "it has is the battery which is a 65% of it's efficacity

well... it seems that the problem was only the pin connector of my iphone. I got the same problem with another cable, then I was sure it was not the iOS.

I had to shake the cable a bit to make sur it was completely entered, then I saw the option to directly conntecto the mini's camera.

Thanks to all who helped me...

so.. clean these connections will prevent new threads like this lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78