DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cape Town Video Needed

AirborneMark

Reactions
Hey Maverics

I am a London based You Tuber. (under 200 subs)
And I am collaborating on a vlog with a friend in Cape Town And I need a generic establishing shot of the city. To tie the story. To show the viewer the following short segment takes place in Cape Town here and there. I got London shots sorted as I fly Mavic Air myself.

The needed Cape Twon shots would work alongside London well. Nothing in particular. I am not after any landmarks. Just a general Cape Town shot. It just to show the viewer the segment is not taking place on cold watery London streets. Approx 1 minute, I will speed up to 15 secs.
It could be something you might have filmed in the past.
The stockphoto videos are out of my budget. £49.

I am happy to Pay Pal £20.

Anyone?

Or any suggestions welcome. Please forward to anyone that might be able to help.

Thanks

MArk

Last edited:
A Google search of "royalty free Cape Town video" should get you something you could use.

A Google search of "royalty free Cape Town video" should get you something you could use.
Thank you. They are not tagged properly. I get loads of random royalty free videos which are not necessary CT. And I have no easy means to verify it. I haven't been to CT ever. Thanks. Will keep on trying.

Try putting cape town video in quotes.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark