DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh... transferable?

A.O.

Reactions
So I sold my MA2, is the care refresh transferable to the new owner?? How do I go about it?

is the care refresh transferable to the new owner?
The DJI Care Refresh plan is bound to the aircraft. While it's not possible to transfer the actual policy to the new owner, the new owner should be able to use the remaining balance of the plan if you give him/her a copy of the policy.

The DJI Care Refresh plan is bound to the aircraft. While it's not possible to transfer the actual policy to the new owner, the new owner should be able to use the remaining balance of the plan if you give him/her a copy of the policy.
Not sure I even have a “copy of the policy” I’ll have to have a look

A receipt showing the purchase date of the aircraft would probably work too (assuming that's when your policy started).

A receipt showing the purchase date of the aircraft would probably work too (assuming that's when your policy started).
Again I will have to look all that stuff was done online

Just to confirm, I sold Mavic Air to a friend, care transferred with him. He had ESC failure shortly after I gave it to him and they replaced it no questions asked.

Just to confirm, I sold Mavic Air to a friend, care transferred with him. He had ESC failure shortly after I gave it to him and they replaced it no questions asked.
And how did you go about transferring to him? I have the email receipt I got when I bought it, nothing else.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB