DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh +

Cbslagle

Reactions
I've had my mavic pro over a year now and I bought the care refresh with it. I am now getting emails from DJI asking if I want to buy another year of refresh for $79. I already have an insurance policy with State Farm for $1300. If I were to re-buy the insurance and crash it one time, I am out $79 + $79. And I am am afraid that I would get a refurb. What are you other guys doing? Are you buying the additional year?

thanks.

Brock

Reactions: Chirp
I've had my mavic pro over a year now and I bought the care refresh with it. I am now getting emails from DJI asking if I want to buy another year of refresh for $79. I already have an insurance policy with State Farm for $1300. If I were to re-buy the insurance and crash it one time, I am out $79 + $79. And I am am afraid that I would get a refurb. What are you other guys doing? Are you buying the additional year?

thanks.

Brock

I can't give an opinion bc I only have the State Farm coverage, not the DJI Refresh. Mine is called something like Inland Marine from SF. I was wondering what kind of coverage you get for $1300. Mine from SF is only about $70 per year to protect from crash, theft, etc., not liability. I do have a $100 deductible. Just curious what I am missing. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej