DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carnival Ship Question

Reactions
I was wondering if I could take my drone onto a carnival(which I know is allowed), but then take it off when I get to the Bahamas then back on the cruise to go the next port. I’ve read some saying they won’t allow it back on and some say they will. Any help? Thanks.

You should contact Carnival directly for help.

I was wondering if I could take my drone onto a carnival(which I know is allowed), but then take it off when I get to the Bahamas then back on the cruise to go the next port. I’ve read some saying they won’t allow it back on and some say they will. Any help? Thanks.

Try typing 'Carnival Cruise' into the search field??.....

Reactions: Cooperhollenbeck
Forget the ship, the Bahamas requires permits for all drones brought into (and operated within) the country:-

Please dont be like all the other cruise ship idiots i came across working in the Caribbean. Just because you have a drone on the boat doesn't mean its legal to fly it in any country, port or town you arrive at!
The things caused chaos on the island i worked where the cruise ships moored a mile from the airport and inline with the extended centreline of the runway.

Try typing 'Carnival Cruise' into the search field??.....

Did you stop at Barbados

Did you stop at Barbados
Try asking the OP in this thread:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle