DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for crystalsky 7.85

Flyingpigvrs

Reactions
Hi guys.

I've got this monitor on preorder. Expecting it in just over a week.

Am after suggestions for a case for it. Or possibly a backpack/sling type case for the mavic that will also hold the monitor and other bits and bobs.

What are others using?

Also suggestions for the 5.5" monitor may be useful for those who have that model.

Thanks

Last edited:
I was thinking something like this
aa51467489153f8e062066426080f6de.jpg

I have a similar one for a work tablet and they're decent enough.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anything better.

Reactions: Vegasdad
Take a look at padded sleeves/cases designed for the Kindle or Kindle Fire family. They come in various sizes and unless you need a rigid case I bet there's one that will fit your display. My smaller black/white Kindles are extremely well-protected in Timbuktu padded cases even though they're not rigid.

May I ask were your ordered it? I'd like to place my order also your getting the ultra correct? Thank you.

Yeah, it fits fine mate, although there is some slack on each side which makes it a little baggy, depth is not a concern even with the battery fitted.

Yeah, it fits fine mate, although there is some slack on each side which makes it a little baggy, depth is not a concern even with the battery fitted.
Thank you! Just so excited to finally get the Ultra after waiting almost a year!!

View attachment 25305

found another one. I am looking for not only a holder but a orginized for cables and SD card, oh and if i have to put the FAA card back in the bag

https://www.amazon.com/BGTREND-Elec...-20-spons&keywords=cable+organizer+bubm&psc=1
well i got the ultra bright yesterday and it fits great in the the case above. I was suprized they do not make a hard cover to go over the screen when not using. drew one up today and will print it out tonight. i will post picks if it fitsCrystalsky cover.jpg

Wow! That cover is a GREAT idea, looks awesome! Would you be willing to share the 3D print file? I don't have a 3D printer, but my friend does, is there a universal print file I could give him to print, or will it be specific to your 3D printer? Thanks- Scott

Wow! That cover is a GREAT idea, looks awesome! Would you be willing to share the 3D print file? I don't have a 3D printer, but my friend does, is there a universal print file I could give him to print, or will it be specific to your 3D printer? Thanks- Scott
Sure. Let me print one out and see how it fits. When it's good to go I will pm the stl file

I was suprized they do not make a hard cover to go over the screen when not using. drew one up today and will print it out tonight. i will post picks if it fits

Genius idea!!

I'd attach the hard cover over the top and then put the whole lot in the neoprene sleeve.

At the moment, the sleeve is ideal to protect from scratches, but it will not protect the screen from knocks etc during travel.

Great job Matt.

Rather than giving away your IP, why not 3D-print a few of them and sell them on ebay? I'll buy one right away :D

Genius idea!!

I'd attach the hard cover over the top and then put the whole lot in the neoprene sleeve.

At the moment, the sleeve is ideal to protect from scratches, but it will not protect the screen from knocks etc during travel.

Great job Matt.

Rather than giving away your IP, why not 3D-print a few of them and sell them on ebay? I'll buy one right away :D

I would too.... good idea

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian