DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for crystalsky 7.85

Only problem is reselling the DJI logo...but I would buy one too! Maybe just a CS, in the same font, don't think that is trademarked. Did you get a chance to fit one yet?

Only problem is reselling the DJI logo...but I would buy one too! Maybe just a CS, in the same font, don't think that is trademarked. Did you get a chance to fit one yet?

DJI are just letters. could be someones initials. The font i would think though is copyrighted. Mine is not a exact match. it is not italicized like DJI is.

I printed one last night but my printer messed up half way through. I will have to make a few changes. Probably take a few day before i get it just right.

i was making floats and selling them. DJI Mavic Floats Pro / Platinum Life Jacket Pontoon Water Recovery | eBay

sold 5. added up the cost and time plus one out of the five was delivered but the recipient says he did not get it. called me 5 days after it was delivered to tell me this. anyways it didn't seem worth it.

When its good to go i can just have someone that wants one paypal me via my email and i can make and send one. I think it would be around $8 in shipping and $12 in time and filament? that sound reasonable?

i can just have someone that wants one paypal me via my email and i can make and send one.

You can't say fairer than that Thumbswayup

I think it would be around $8 in shipping and $12 in time and filament? that sound reasonable?

$20 all in?

SOLD!

DM me your paypal details when your design is finalised :)

CrystalSky Storage/Protective Cases are now IN STOCK and shipping for the CrystalSky Monitor!

Available for both the 5.5" and 7.85" models. Please see links below.

CrystalSky 7.85″ Monitor Storage Case

CrystalSky 5.5″ Monitor Storage Case

Very nice quality and manufacturing with a rigid shell (yet compact) with a rear protrusion that allows you to store the monitors with their batteries installed. See pictures below. Happy to finally have a compact, high quality solution for protecting the CrystalSky!

Safe flying to all!
–The Advexure Team

CrystalSky-Case-1.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-2.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-3.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I’d also pay $20 or a like bit more if you would post to Australia post code 4006

No probs if not

I ended up with the Lowepro CS40 action camera case. Fit the 5 with battery mounted plus the black DJI mount and cable.

I discovered this case at Academy for $10 purely by accident. Waterproof, tough, and seems like it was made for CS 5.5

Attachments

• IMG_2576.JPG
    IMG_2576.JPG
    433.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2577.JPG
    IMG_2577.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2578.JPG
    IMG_2578.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2579.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: Ping^Spike
Polarpro are also making the hard cover for the 7.85in and the 5.5in, slightly different style as it's made from rubber

DJI CrystalSky - 7.85" Screen Cover

View attachment 26711
I've got one of these but was disappointed the inside doesn't have a scratch free surface. I bought it to protect the monitor screen when transported in a Pelican type case that carries all my equipment. Stuck some Velcro (the soft side) on the inside toward the middle of the cover and I hope that works. On the pro side I like that the monitor and cover still fits in the same slot in my hard case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851