DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for the Mavic

I like that pack, too bad about the velcro. Do you think the outer lid zipper pocket would hold an iPadMini and the RC integrated together?

They would fit in there HOWEVER, the RC sticks would be at huge risk. In my opinion, the RC belongs inside of a main pocket and the IPAD mini belongs in the smaller pocket that is on the inside of the front flap. To clarify, the dark part of the pack that is directly between the laptop pouch and the main bag. Everything is protected that way.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one as a friend will be needing a hard case. I will report back with a review once I get it.

Do you have a review of it now??? Just kidding. I look forward to seeing your review.

I saw some reviews from another site, people were saying the plastic was ABS and to brittle and broke, some guy was trying to repair his with glue, for $40. i ordered one and will try it.;)

Made a cut out for the gopro hero 5

Attachments

• IMG_4967.JPG
    IMG_4967.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
just received mine. i might agree it's not as strong as a pelican but well worth $40.

pros
sturdy pre cut foam
smaller than a 15" macbook
smells like a brand new pair of sneakers

cons
durability?
batteries pushes against the top foam when closed
can fit a car charger or og battery charger, but not both comfortably

Anyone has a hard case , where I can leave the mavic arms unfolded?
That's a good idea, storing it unfolded and ready to fly. To add to that, why not a hardcase, or backpack, that not only stores the craft unfolded, but also store the RC attached to an iPad mini, ready to fly. Now we're talkin !

I think my present backpack might be able to be configured to do this, but I would sacrifice room for other things, like my DSLR, Marco Polo finder, SD card and ND filter cases, AC charger, car charger, batteries, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun