DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case ?

88Cobra

Reactions
I'm sure this has been covered many times " I did search" but with new product and different size charges I was wondering what would be a good case to carry MPP, 3 batteries, RC, Y 5-1 charger, Mini 4 tablet and few smaller things? Thanks

Reactions: 88Cobra
I only had issues with my device mount at first, but now I have a mavmount with just a cell holder and it fits good. I think it's hard to go wrong with the lykus.

Forgot about all the pouches on the Lykus M1, I'm all set! Everything fits
I'm sure this has been covered many times " I did search" but with new product and different size charges I was wondering what would be a good case to carry MPP, 3 batteries, RC, Y 5-1 charger, Mini 4 tablet and few smaller things? Thanks
I have this... Vivitar Hardshell Backpack Case for DJI Mavic Pro VMP-001 B&H and I really like it. It's not really rugged, but it fits everything and holds it snugly.

3800 Weatherproof Protective Case - 16-5/16 In.

I use this one for carrying everything. A tablet fits in there on top when you close it. You can choose your own layout to maximize the space, and there are also some templates out there if you search a bit. These go on sale regularly for about $32. As far as backpacks go, I just use any standard pack and carry the Mavic and RC in one of those $10 clam shell type cases (I've seen them as low as $7).

IMO - don’t get a case. Get a bag. You’ll get a lot less attn carrying a bag around a park or field then a case with a handle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22