DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cases?????

Please post your beautiful 3rd party cases so we may avoid the DJI raping for their offering.
Mountainsmith Descent Camera Sling Pack. My Olympus DSLR and Mavic Pro with accessories fit great. Added accessory water bottle holder to outside and there are loops for adding tripod straps. This bag has gone far, taken rough handling with no damage within, and being a sling bag, DSLR is out within seconds. I paid $49.00 2 months ago on Amazon. See they are now asking $71.00.

Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

Reactions: Kestrel
I don't get all these hard pelican cases that everyone it getting to carry their Mavic around in.

I personally brought a small compact drone so that I could carry it everywhere with ease. I've got a hard case for storage, or for flying, but for everyday I've got these small cases so that the drone fits in the bottom of my day sack.

IMG_0064.JPG

I really wanted a case for the controller. I could imagine one of the sticks getting knocked off with it getting thrown in and out of my bag.

These were £20 from amazon, couldn't get prime delivery on them though :(

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
What hard cases are out there (currently) that you can put an iPad mini into?
I see that GoProfessional has 2 for the Mavic, one that can fit a Mini, and one that doesn't. But the one that can fit the iPad mini, is just taking pre-orders right now.
I'd like to order one and have it shipped right away. Not wait for awhile

Reactions: dholy1
I like this one. I'm ordering one just like it.

I went with the 910 and fits perfect just a tad smaller than this one!

edcc2ab9331acfd076f6c5a0a48a8691.jpg
1494e890a65d14884d92d4ee3f6b4752.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't seen this one talked about on here, but I absolutely love it. It is the LowePro ViewPoint BP250 AW backpack. Here is the link to the page

ViewPoint BP 250 AW Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

I've included some photos from the website below. What I really like is that the small bag holds the Mavic, the Controller and the Charger plus the cables and extra props. If I want ultra-portable, I can slide this out and take it with me or put it in a suitcase. It's about the size of a shaving kit. When I don't need ultra-portable, the small bag slides into a pocket on the side of the backpack. In the rest of the backpack I can have my iPad, the iPad mount, extra batteries, my ND filter kit and a laptop. It has plenty of room but is still a very reasonable size backpack that's very comfortable. I can highly recommend it.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.28.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.28.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.29.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 7.29.19 PM.png

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
I knew these small Mavic drone and Remote Control cases would become CHEAP,
I ordered the pair on ebay with shipping for under $15 and it arrived from China to the USA in about 14 days!
Now I can protect the Drone and RC when pack it for a ride on my Enduro motorcycle.

mavic case small.JPG

Reactions: AAPhoto
Just knocked this up from a basic flight case.

Total cost £18.99 inc postage!

Not sure about the layout yet as I need somewhere to put my iPad but it's very sturdy for travel.

Attachments

• IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads