DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cases?

FASTFJR

Reactions
My Mavic 2 Pro will be here soon. I ordered it with the smart controller. Looking for a case that won't break the bank. I'm seeing a fair amount of cases like the one I had on my original Mavic for $30-$40 on Amazon and eBay however their delivery is a month away.

What are some of the cases you guys are using?

Thanks

Reactions: FASTFJR
Amazon has some great ones. This search ahs the Lykus as @Drone Or Boat mentioned, and many others. You can sort by price and type.:

Also check out this thread:

Last edited:
I use the GPC case for my M2P;
FC28A792-04A8-4414-8B1C-1ADAE6C81C95.jpeg
A little pricey, but holds everything and is watertight. I did make a minimal cutout so the slot on the leftr would hold my PP Flight Deck. There is space for 4 props below the drone in the top layer. I carry my car charger and DJI 4 battery charger along with the charger for my ARC2s in the slot on the far left. Top layer removed and it reveals cushioned a space to put my CS with PP attachment, 2 CS batteries, CS to controller connection cord, ARC2 strobes(4), and extra props.
D9CD8B59-F615-4C47-B684-397230DB7E96.jpeg
Bottom is an image of the lower layer from website, iPad is where I put my CS and ARC2s to the side where the props are in this pic

Last edited:
I bought this one on ebay for $30, takes 4 batteries, if you leave one on the drone, and an ipad can fit in the top section of the hard cover. It is light weight and water proof too and easy and comfortable to carry either by the top handle or as a backpack.

Attachments

• INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 37
  • CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 37
A lot of those case are really for cameras though and not specifically for drones.
Yep! They have customizable interiors and are perfect for the Mavic if you're not looking for something with a molded interior. And a bonus is they can still be used when DJI releases the next Mavic and changes the size/design.

I use 3 different bags depending on what i'm doing. The one in the pictures is $15.00 on Amazon and is great for traveling and hiking. You can pack it in a backpack and it's self contained. I find myself using this one the most.

Attachments

• 20190306_124745.jpg
    20190306_124745.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 20190306_124732.jpg
    20190306_124732.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
I have the pelican sky series case with the iPad insert. Really awesome but wish the would have opened up some of the solid foam for more storage slots but still I give it 4.5 out of 5 great case.

DACCKIT case

This is a very good starter case until you determine what is best for your needs. Cutouts for items are tight. However, I'd describe them as rather sloppy in the machine cutting. Materials will serve but will wear/crumble with repeated use. In the picture I've the Mavic 2 plus the 'fly more' items I take with me to use. Chargers etc I leave behind for home use. Items such as an iPad mini or the related mounting bracket are loose in the lid case which is certainly not ideal.

But again, a starter solution/case.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
DACCKIT case

This is a very good starter case until you determine what is best for your needs. Cutouts for items are tight. However, I'd describe them as rather sloppy in the machine cutting. Materials will serve but will wear/crumble with repeated use. In the picture I've the Mavic 2 plus the 'fly more' items I take with me to use. Chargers etc I leave behind for home use. Items such as an iPad mini or the related mounting bracket are loose in the lid case which is certainly not ideal.

It was on sale last week for $7.99! I got everything inside including a spare battery Crystalsky charger and batteries, plus spare props, cables, etc. I couldn't be happier.

When I realise is too small for the landing

will try on a bigger one
Case + landing pad

Attachments

• 91DD01DB-C760-45BD-99C0-895C593A08A1.jpeg
    91DD01DB-C760-45BD-99C0-895C593A08A1.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • B95FC02E-44FA-47BF-BDAF-798F329FC07C.jpeg
    B95FC02E-44FA-47BF-BDAF-798F329FC07C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: LakeErieFlier
DACCKIT case

I have one of these and was great . It fitted everything in including my landing pad. Unfortunately when I got he smart controller I had to let it go as it doesn't fit in this case.

I use the Smatree case with the smart controller option. Which still carries everything my Dakkit case did!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329