DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Change parameters to acrobatics loops and rools?

samir_munir

Reactions
Hi guys,

I have seen and read post upon the topic of acessing the full parameters list on DJI such as the Maviv. I have seen people change parameters for NFZ and tilt for super sportsmode etc.

I have not my self had the need to do these modifications so far.

However, out of curiosity and soon need: Then I would like to know if any of you have crossed some settings that allow mavic pro/spark/air to fly acrobatich mode allowin to do loop and rools? This could either be a single parameter or altering different parameters controling the max bank angle etc?

Have any of you been able to fly acrobatics or identified parameters that could facilitate these features?

Someone else can chime in on whether that's been done, but my advice would be not to do it. The Mavic wasn't designed for that, and I would imagine putting that kind of stress on the delicate gimbal, folding arms and other parts would not be a good idea. It's good way to damage your $1,000 drone.

If you want to do flips and rolls, but an inexpensive quad that's made for that kind of treatment.

You can most certainly adjust the parameters to increase attitude angles, and I'm sure you could program it that it works aggressively enough to flip. However, I do not see the point. This is a photography drone, not a stunt drone. The folding arms are a point of failure in high stress, high-G situations, and the gimbal is not designed to be flailed around. The batteries may also not take kindly to the draw required for acro.
An acro drone+batteries+transmitter is significantly cheaper than destroying a drone not meant to do acro in the first place. There are plenty of near RTF drones out there, or you could pick up someone's used setup for slightly more than the cost of the Mavic's gimbal assembly.

Reactions: samir_munir
You can most certainly adjust the parameters to increase attitude angles, and I'm sure you could program it that it works aggressively enough to flip. However, I do not see the point. This is a photography drone, not a stunt drone. The folding arms are a point of failure in high stress, high-G situations, and the gimbal is not designed to be flailed around. The batteries may also not take kindly to the draw required for acro.
An acro drone+batteries+transmitter is significantly cheaper than destroying a drone not meant to do acro in the first place. There are plenty of near RTF drones out there, or you could pick up someone's used setup for slightly more than the cost of the Mavic's gimbal assembly.
Good points.. I just hate to have many gears for different purposes :) but I hear you guys :)

Í dont remember where on this forum read , there is a settings to put mavic on Manual and do loops
[emoji28] [emoji28] here

Flight mode 0 is manual.

ukPC7Z4.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky