DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parameter Modifications inside Debug mode.

stopgogo55

Reactions
I would like to modify parameters inside my drone.... but I don't have access to the definitions of what every parameter is/does????
Is there a help sheet with descriptive explanations of what each and every parameter is????
Does anyone here have a moded standardized modification export list with basic modifications ramifications like wind warnings and elevation warnings removed? perhaps some voltage mods for dual battery systems etc???
Thank you in advance!

I would like to modify parameters inside my drone.... but I don't have access to the definitions of what every parameter is/does????
Is there a help sheet with descriptive explanations of what each and every parameter is????
Does anyone here have a moded standardized modification export list with basic modifications ramifications like wind warnings and elevation warnings removed? perhaps some voltage mods for dual battery systems etc???
Thank you in advance!
Some of these are dated but this is a good place to start

Nobody knows what all the parameters do and many don’t do anything at all but when you start to understand DJI’s naming scheme it’s start becoming more clear

thank you for you response.
I would like to modify the voltages as well to the drone which is why I was asking to begin with.
ITs odd to me that the drone drains battery just by idling without having its propellers active. the gps module must really strain the drones.

GPS doesn't use much but all the video processing, vision recognition, encoding and transmission stuff does.

Reactions: brett8883
thank you for you response.
I would like to modify the voltages as well to the drone which is why I was asking to begin with.
ITs odd to me that the drone drains battery just by idling without having its propellers active. the gps module must really strain the drones.
Those parameters are just for the flight controller software. It’s not like a bios for the chip or anything low level like that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe