DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing over my DJI Care

DTC709

Reactions
So, I’ve sent back my MP Alpine white combo for replacement from the Apple store, I had it less then a week and never took a photo or recorded the Serial. DJI asking for the Serial number now to transfer my DJI care. Any insight on where I can get it with having the MP in my possession.

Thanks!

It should in your FAA registration, assuming you are from US.
So, I’ve sent back my MP Alpine white combo for replacement from the Apple store, I had it less then a week and never took a photo or recorded the Serial. DJI asking for the Serial number now to transfer my DJI care. Any insight on where I can get it with having the MP in my possession.

Thanks!

It should in your FAA registration, assuming you are from US.
ONLY if he is part 107, (probably not) OR if he screwed up and got his FAA registration through those scam sites that charge 5 times more and want all your details. You dont even have to tell the FAA what drones you own when registering for recreation. Let alone serial numbers.

Hi new to mavic pro I returned my mavic today and I bought another one with accessories can I transfer my dji refresh insurance to the other drone please send me a response as soon as anyone can

ONLY if he is part 107, (probably not) OR if he screwed up and got his FAA registration through those scam sites that charge 5 times more and want all your details. You dont even have to tell the FAA what drones you own when registering for recreation. Let alone serial numbers.

I almost screwed up when I applied for mine. $5 for a license they said. Why on earth are their sites selling $50+ packages? A fancy laminated card, a couple of stickers with the registration numbers on it and a certificate!
Sites like those are indeed scams and shouldnt be allowed to do what they do.

I almost screwed up when I applied for mine. $5 for a license they said. Why on earth are their sites selling $50+ packages? A fancy laminated card, a couple of stickers with the registration numbers on it and a certificate!
Sites like those are indeed scams and shouldnt be allowed to do what they do.
I almost fell for it too, then I noticed the website I was on was FAA.something but it was NOT a .gov site. I immediately knew then that it was a scam.

Reactions: ChrisW81
I almost fell for it too, then I noticed the website I was on was FAA.something but it was NOT a .gov site. I immediately knew then that it was a scam.

That is exactly how I noticed it, right before I entered my CC info. I stoped and thought to myself that I swore I typed in faadronezone. I did but was a .com instead of .gov. These jokers are smart I’ll give them that.

Thanks!
When you sign up and paid for DJI Care Refresh, you should have a confirmation email. It'll have details of the original MP S/N.

Hi new to mavic pro I returned my mavic today and I bought another one with accessories can I transfer my dji refresh insurance to the other drone please send me a response as soon as anyone can

Email [email protected] and they should be able to help you out, I got a fairly quick response

Sure enough. I guess I screwed up when I registered mine. It's listed as a part 107 registration. I knew I had to put the serial number in. Oh well, I'm planning to get my certification anyway.

You need to contact DJI but normally if looking at the terms while Refresh is of course transferred in case of a defect/repair/exchange if you just return it for no reason there's no transfer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078