DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charge Mavic batteries with a Phantom4 mains?UPside down controls?

Peter B

Reactions
I recently purchased a Crystalsky monitor and also a Phantom4 mains to charge the battery with. Can I charge my Mavic batteries with the Phantom4 power pack? Let me add one more question here...when using the DJI mount for the Crystalsky 5.5... are the control buttons supposed to be upside-down? The monitor flips ok.

Last edited:
Yes, DJI designed the worst mavic mount ever and its upside down and you have to rotate the screen. It also make the controller bottom heavy. I hate it so much. Buy a polar pro or a mavmount.

Yes, DJI designed the worst mavic mount ever and its upside down and you have to rotate the screen. It also make the controller bottom heavy. I hate it so much. Buy a polar pro or a mavmount.
Thanks, ordered the Polarpro mount... they build good stuff. I understand that you can still use the DJI quick disconnect from the DJI bracket with the Polarpro

Last edited:
You can if you buy the "Mavic Pro Battery Charging Hub (Advanced)".
Thanks for your reply. So, the standard Mavic hub won't work? I was wondering cause I purchased a Phantom4 mains to charge my Crystalsky monitor and its plug for the battery charger looked about the same and the Mavic chargers plug..

No, it's a different plug and also not the same voltage.
Kilrah, Thanks again for for your reply.. so...if I buy the the Mavic Advanced hub, I can use the Phantom charger power supply? I assume this will also charge the Mavic batteries faster?

Thanks, ordered the Polarpro mount... they build good stuff. I understand that you can still use the DJI quick disconnect from the DJI bracket with the Polarpro
There are no parts between the two mounts that are compatible unless you count the screws. They are totally different setups. I have the polar pro and yes it is pretty good. Very solid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair