DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging remote and battery at the same time?

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
sorry if this has been beaten to death, I did a search and am still a little unclear. I know with the phantom series it's not advised to charge the remote and the battery at the same. Is this the same with the Mavic Pro? Also can I charge the remote with my iPhone block? Thanks guys! Reading the manual now but just don't see it mentioned.

Reactions: JoshuaCarlton
I always charge them together ...

011d09a86d19da4e56b3c079dc37852d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Andrew F
I charge the battery, controller and phone or tablet at the same time and I don't see any difference in the time it takes the battery either way.

Although mostly now I use the aftermarket charger to charge 3 batteries, controller and tablet at once.

only issue is that it takes about 12 minutes longer to fully charge the mavic battery if you have the rc and mavic battery charging at the same time.

I purchased a 5 in 1 charger, it charges 3 batteries, Controller, Ipad mini all from the one charger altogether in just over 1 hour great system

I purchased a 5 in 1 charger, it charges 3 batteries, Controller, Ipad mini all from the one charger altogether in just over 1 hour great system
Link? I hate the serial charging of the DJI multicharger :mad:

Awesome. Thanks so much.
I charge the battery, controller and phone or tablet at the same time and I don't see any difference in the time it takes the battery either way.

Although mostly now I use the aftermarket charger to charge 3 batteries, controller and tablet at once.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky