DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chasing a shrimp vessel

Okay Pat . . . here's how you copy/paste the link on an iPad:

- Open YouTube. Select your video. Pause it at the very beginning (important).
- Right under the video you'll see the 'Share' arrow. Tap it and a box will open. Tap 'copy link'.
- Open MavicPilots and start a new post (or edit) the OP (Original Post).
- Tap (or tap and hold) inside the typing field and a selection box will open. Tap paste.
- Your link will be there. THAT's IT! Post it and we'll all see it.

Okay Pat . . . here's how you copy/paste the link on an iPad:

- Open YouTube. Select your video. Pause it at the very beginning (important).
- Right under the video you'll see the 'Share' arrow. Tap it and a box will open. Tap 'copy link'.
- Open MavicPilots and start a new post (or edit) the OP (Original Post).
- Tap (or tap and hold) inside the typing field and a selection box will open. Tap paste.
- Your link will be there. THAT's IT! Post it and we'll all see it.
Ok I’ll try that again thanks for your help

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Ok I’ll try that again thanks for your help
Pat, you are more than welcome. Don't stay up too late fooling with this . . . it'll be there in the morning. Getting pretty late there in TX isn't it?

Reactions: SubseaFlyer
I was a shrimp boat captain for 22 years back in my younger days I happened to go fly my Mavic 2 zoom at the beach in Port Aransas tx.and this shrimp boat happens to be working in front of the jetties so I took this video.the camera moves around a bit cause I had a friend with the Mavic 2 Pro and he was out there talking pictures and I was kinda looking if I could see him and not run into each other we had different heights so we made it ok

Hi Patrick. You know am fishermen too. Am a Mate on a scalloper boat , most of people working with me come from fishing shrimp on Texas too I have a few videos too of fishing on the ocean . Am using a mavic pro and is amazing , glad to see you here [emoji112]

Reactions: pelagic_one
Hi Patrick. You know am fishermen too. Am a Mate on a scalloper boat , most of people working with me come from fishing shrimp on Texas too I have a few videos too of fishing on the ocean . Am using a mavic pro and is amazing , glad to see you here [emoji112]
Thanks.i was a captain on a shrimp boat for 22 years

Pat, you are more than welcome. Don't stay up too late fooling with this . . . it'll be there in the morning. Getting pretty late there in TX isn't it?
I just tried it and I thought I had but think I pasted on the wrong place.everyones gonna think I’m crazy or something I’m posting threads with no videos.yes it’s 10;32 here ok thanks

iPad process is a little different. Give me a minute and I'll type out the instructions for you. Pat it is no bother at all. That's what this forum is about. We help each other. . .
Thanks for all your help and info I think I got it now but haven’t posted another video yet
Whenever I get one that worth putting out there I’ll try it again

Shoutout to @Skywatcher2001 - Thank you for taking the time to explain!! A lot of folks on various forums get particularly impatient with member that don't have the computer literacy of the next gen of users. You Sir ROCK!!!

You Sir ROCK!!!
Thank you Pat. We all rock here sir . . . reach out any time to any one of us. That's what makes this forum so great. Guys like you that ask the questions for the guy that never would. (that guy) gets his answer (because) or your courageousness . . . think about that.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Wow! I’ve seen a lot of fishing vessels in real life and never one that was so fantastic looking! Perfect timing with the waves and those giant outriggers deployed. I’ve gotten kind of numb to aerial videos (except my own of course lol)but this one is fantastic. (My love of water and boats might be in play here)
Nice job!

Wow! I’ve seen a lot of fishing vessels in real life and never one that was so fantastic looking! Perfect timing with the waves and those giant outriggers deployed. I’ve gotten kind of numb to aerial videos (except my own of course lol)but this one is fantastic. (My love of water and boats might be in play here)
Nice job!
Thanks I love taking aerial videos of ships and other vessels.this one though is my favorite cause I used to captain the boats brought back a lot of memories

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11