DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chasing a shrimp vessel

Patrick T.

Reactions
I was a shrimp boat captain for 22 years back in my younger days I happened to go fly my Mavic 2 zoom at the beach in Port Aransas tx.and this shrimp boat happens to be working in front of the jetties so I took this video.the camera moves around a bit cause I had a friend with the Mavic 2 Pro and he was out there talking pictures and I was kinda looking if I could see him and not run into each other we had different heights so we made it ok

I was a shrimp boat captain for 22 years back in my younger days I happened to go fly my Mavic 2 zoom at the beach in Port Aransas tx.and this shrimp boat happens to be working in front of the jetties so I took this video.the camera moves around a bit cause I had a friend with the Mavic 2 Pro and he was out there talking pictures and I was kinda looking if I could see him and not run into each other we had different heights so we made it ok
No video... put it on YouTube, make it public, get the share link, post it here.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I had the video on my iPad it wouldn’t attach .the first time I try to put video don’t really know how
Create a youtube page. Upload your video there. Copy the address link (at the top of the youtube page) and paste it here. The video will link to YouTube automatically.

Create a youtube page. Upload your video there. Copy the address link (at the top of the youtube page) and paste it here. The video will link to YouTube automatically.
I’m sorry I am computer Illiterate I’ll try to see if I can figure it out I tried to delete this post and thought I did cause I couldn’t attach video and it still posted it’s a really cool video I would love to share it

When you fly with another pilot, keep around 10m vertical height difference. And when you want to change altitude, call out the altitude that you want to change to, so your friend is aware of it, and he can change height if required, and he should let you know his new altitude as well.

Reactions: Gindra
When you fly with another pilot, keep around 10m vertical height difference. And when you want to change altitude, call out the altitude that you want to change to, so your friend is aware of it, and he can change height if required, and he should let you know his new altitude as well.
I was about 20ft.above him cause I had the zoom and he got a little closer to take photos.im still trying to figure out how to attach the video when I do figure it out I’ll post it thanks for the feedback

I created a you tube account and uploaded the video but don’t see no address link

Attachments

• 0C0CF762-351A-44D6-A07A-6CD573643EA1.png
    0C0CF762-351A-44D6-A07A-6CD573643EA1.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 88
Very good job Pat. You have plenty of stick and range . . . you should have swung around her for an orbit or two.

Ok but how do you copy and paste it on my post
Sorry I’ve never done it before but I have a lot of common sense
- On your youtube page, click on the URL address I showed you in the above picture (it should turn blue because all the characters are selected).
- hover your mouse over the high-lighted URL address and right-click your mouse (not left click). A box will open up for you to select an option.
- hover down inside the box and click on 'copy'. That will complete that portion.
- Open up MavicPilots and start a new thread (you already know how to do this step).
- Move your mouse into the typing field and right click again, when the box opens (this time choose 'paste') and it will past the link. That's it!

Once you post it the video will appear in your post like I did above.

Reactions: pelagic_one
- On your youtube page, click on the URL address I showed you in the above picture (it should turn blue because all the characters are selected).
- hover your mouse over the high-lighted URL address and right-click your mouse (not left click). A box will open up for you to select an option.
- hover down inside the box and click on 'copy'. That will complete that portion.
- Open up MavicPilots and start a new thread (you already know how to do this step).
- Move your mouse into the typing field and right click again, when the box opens (this time choose 'paste') and it will past the link. That's it!

Ok thanks I’ll try that

i up loaded the other part of the video on my YouTube account you can check it out.i tried to attach it to my post on the Mavic forum but I don’t see the URL I don’t know if it’s cause I’m doing it on my iPad or what but if you see it can you copy and paste it on my forum and I’ll keep messing with this and see if I can learn to do it myself sorry for being a bother.thanks

Ok thanks I’ll try that

i up loaded the other part of the video on my YouTube account you can check it out.i tried to attach it to my post on the Mavic forum but I don’t see the URL I don’t know if it’s cause I’m doing it on my iPad or what but if you see it can you copy and paste it on my forum and I’ll keep messing with this and see if I can learn to do it myself sorry for being a bother.thanks
That’s not the one I wanted to show you I’ll up load a different one
Ok thanks I’ll try that

now I up loaded the one that I wanted to upload it’s movie 4 check it out.thanks

i tried to attach it to my post on the Mavic forum but I don’t see the URL I don’t know if it’s cause I’m doing it on my iPad
iPad process is a little different. Give me a minute and I'll type out the instructions for you. Pat it is no bother at all. That's what this forum is about. We help each other. . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78