DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap VR Headset, Mavic Air & Litchi

DRM001

Reactions
so guys I am contemplating getting these goggles so I can just slip my phone in and fly with Litchi’s VR mode.

Anyone used these or similar before and can recommend?

DESTEK V4 VR Headset, 103° FOV, Eye Protected HD Virtual Reality Headset w/Touch Button for iPhone Xs/XR/X Max X 8 7 6 6s plus, Samsung S9 S8 S7 S6/Plus/Edge Note 9 8, Phones w/ 4.5-6.0in Screen DESTEK V4 VR Headset, 103° FOV, Eye Protected HD Virtual Reality Headset w/Touch Button for iPhone Xs/XR/X Max X 8 7 6 6s plus, Samsung S9 S8 S7 S6/Plus/Edge Note 9 8, Phones w/ 4.5-6.0in Screen: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Cheers,

Bri

I bought one similar. I got the wanting the VR experience out of my system. Now just sits. It will be the cheapest way to figure out it's not that big a deal.

I’ve used one before but the lenses were really crap. Just wondering if this one would be a bit better that’s all and if anyone could offer some suggestions for any half decent ones.

I know it’ll not be the same as the DJI Goggles etc.. but for sitting down in a field somewhere and being able to immerse myself a little more is all I’m after.

As FPV goggles for my Mavic Air I am using a Sony Xperia XZ premium 4k mobile phone with the Zeiss VR One plus headset and I can highly recommend that setup. The screen quality is way better than on an iPhone 7 and also better than on the dji goggles (as far as I heard) while this combo is only half of the price of dji's goggles (not RE). By the way, my favourite app for FPV is DroneVR which gives you this fighter pilot HUD!

Reactions: DRM001 and NAVMAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000