DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

check out this sick droning of Colorado forrest and lakes w dji mini 2. ND filters

Looks pretty good! Beautiful area to fly in. Very smooth flying!!
If I may, while the bird chiping is cool, perhaps lowering the volume of the chirping when the drone is higher up might give it a more realistic sound.

Just my opinion.

very nice!

That was just beautiful just hearing those birds and I just have to say to all the people in the world that God is real how could we ever think that he’s not by that beautiful place you recorded and all the birds singing I haven’t had a vacation in over 25 years I’m a licensed electrician and all I do is work, and when I get home to my 5 acres I fly my drone well I have three thanks for sharing that made my day and God bless fly safe

Reactions: ec71901
YES! The Rocky Mountains are my favorite flight areas. Here's a few of mine from the past.

That was so beautiful words can’t describe I haven’t been to the mountains since I was nine years old I take that back I went snow skiing many times when I was in my 20s and we went to Breckinridge but I’ve never seen it in the summertime that was so wonderful great work and thanks for sharing

wow 14,000 feet up on that Mt. Lincoln huh. Never even been that high up. haha def have to check it out. awesome stuff
Check out Mt Evans. You can drive to the top at 14,000' in the summer. Flying from up there is epic.

That was just beautiful just hearing those birds and I just have to say to all the people in the world that God is real how could we ever think that he’s not by that beautiful place you recorded and all the birds singing I haven’t had a vacation in over 25 years I’m a licensed electrician and all I do is work, and when I get home to my 5 acres I fly my drone well I have three thanks for sharing that made my day and God bless fly safe
yesir! I always say looking at the world through the drone view is the same view god has when he looks down on us! its the view of the gods, its how the angels see our world.

also take the vacation brother! you only live once! spend some time in the mountains again even if it means you will have to sacrifice something else (for a little)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78