DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from SW London

rokin14

Reactions
Hello!

Just recently bought a Mavic Air and did a 2 hour lesson. Absolutely enjoyed every second of it and can't wait to take it out again and keep practicing.

I bought a drone to add to my camera and GoPro.

Open to meeting up for a fly or a chat over drinks. I read there is a flying field in Richmond Park.

Looking forward to learning from you all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: rokin14
Hello!

Just recently bought a Mavic Air and did a 2 hour lesson. Absolutely enjoyed every second of it and can't wait to take it out again and keep practicing.

Open to meeting up for a fly or a chat over drinks. I read there is a flying field in Richmond Park.

Howdy from Wyoming @rokin14 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi, UK based too ( Essex )

Ordered mine today, should have tomorrow so will be reading and reading again,

Always up to meet with fellow gadget mad photographers

Steve

Hi and welcome,
I am Wimbledon way and have had my MA just 3 days. I get to Richmond every so often but have not flown in the park, though I do believe there is a designated area for r/c flying.

I’ll perhaps go when it is not quite so hot. I get sunburn really easily

Happy flying

J

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello!

Coming to London next week, any suggestions on where to fly? Do's and Don'ts?

Coming to London next week, any suggestions on where to fly? Do's and Don'ts?
Hi! I'm still new to all this stuff and haven't flown since my 2hr lesson last weekend. I might check out Richmond Park Flying Field tomorrow morning, which is in SW London. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Have a great time in London!

Hey rokin14
Please be sure to tell us how the flight went and how Richmond flying field turned out.
Was there parking there?

Hope you had fun

J

Hey rokin14
Please be sure to tell us how the flight went and how Richmond flying field turned out.
Was there parking there?

Hope you had fun

J
Hi mate! Sorry for the late reply. I've been a bit busy and have just gotten back from holidays as well.

Anyway, Richmond Park flying field is a great place to practice drone flying. No issues at all the two times I've been there and will continue to go there to keep practicing.

I rode in on my bike but there's parking near the cafe if you turn left after entering Roehampton gate. I also think there's parking at Sheen gate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fastdove