DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from the Surface of the Sun...Mesa, AZ

mattcaz

Reactions
Site
store.dryheatembroidery.com
I've seen this forum around but never joined till now. Started with A toy Drone.. got the bug.. got a Holystone HS720 but found that social media had too many posts about uncontrolled flyaways.. sent it back to Amazon and bought the DJI Mini. Then I picked up a Mavic Air 2, sold the mini.. then I added the Mini 2. Now I just added the Air 2s. I always swore I wouldn't be one of those "Drone Collectors".. but now that is me! I'm 65 and fully retired so I get to go fly during the week.
I run a local Fakebook forum for the East Valley of Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler etc. http://azevdrones.com Has local info for places to fly etc. (admin- if this is not allowed to reference another group, please let me know and I'll remove the link)

I do have my part 107 but haven't used it commercially yet.

Mini2-MA2-A2s.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, nice to meet you! Let me ask - based on your profile pic - what did you fly before the drones? [emoji2956]
Hi and thanks for asking. I wasn't a stick shaker. I earned my wings as a flight mechanic on Air Force 2 for George HW Bush when he was the Vice President then when I went to Presidential to work on Air Force 1 under President Reagan, didn't fly any more.. Just maintenance and LOTS OF POLISHING/CLEANING. Enlisted guy.. retired as SMSgt (E-8).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thank you for your service...you found a good place to meet some nice helpful people...I saw your video on those strobes brackets...nice of you to share that.....where did you get the actual strobe lights?
Thank you for your support! Got them off Amazon. You screw the top down to turn on, loosen to turn off.. uses small watch batteries.

Hi and thanks for asking. I wasn't a stick shaker. I earned my wings as a flight mechanic on Air Force 2 for George HW Bush when he was the Vice President then when I went to Presidential to work on Air Force 1 under President Reagan, didn't fly any more.. Just maintenance and LOTS OF POLISHING/CLEANING. Enlisted guy.. retired as SMSgt (E-8).
Wow, that's pretty impressive!
I'm not an American, but still thank you for your service! I'm from Czech and my country wouldn't have ever been free if there weren't you and other men and women in service in USA.

Wow, that's pretty impressive!
I'm not an American, but still thank you for your service! I'm from Czech and my country wouldn't have ever been free if there weren't you and other men and women in service in USA.
Thank you! I'm glad to see the eastern bloc living in freedom.

Hello from the Crossroads of America mattcaz.

I earned my wings as a flight mechanic on Air Force 2 for George HW Bush when he was the Vice President then when I went to Presidential to work on Air Force 1 under President Reagan,

I've always wanted to see Air Force One someday.

Such a beautiful aircraft(s), and big salute to the guys and gals that keep 'er looking proud for the World to see.

Thank You for your service. ?

Then I picked up a Mavic Air 2, sold the mini.. then I added the Mini 2. Now I just added the Air 2s.

That's one impressive fleet of Drone Force Ones. ??

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thanks! Wish my wife felt the same affinity for the 3 of them that I do. "Drone Force Ones". Like that!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman