DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CHICAGO Navy Pier 4K

AtortPhotography

Reactions
First off I am pretty happy with my Mavic 2 Pro but really want to see and own a newer version of this drone for sure and hopefully soon! Second this is all manual flying no flight modes or anything and shot in dlog and really stoked to learn that you have the color preview toggle which I just realized was there. My eyes were having a hard time seeing and composing and flying with the washed out dlog preview and now that is all resolved thankfully.

Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal clean cinematic footage, with a surprise killer shot at the end.
That dlog cleaned up nicely. What is the color preview toggle >

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain.
I will share a screenshot in a bit...but if you have it set to dlog and are in the app you will see towards the upper right hand corner on the display a little square box....it is grey by default....simply press it and it will toggle to a color rainbow type visual in the square box and give you a color preview. Such a game changer for me! Let me know if you find it.

Stunning. That was REALLY nice. I used to live in Chicago and LOVED taking a friend flying along the coast at night with a low pass at the old Mieg's Field.

Some really nice footage here - particularly like the lighthouse reveal. Were you shooting in exposure auto ? There are a couple of sudden colour changes that suggest using locked exposure might help.

You have a great eye for drone shots and you're very skillful at making them happen. Really enjoyed the show!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3