DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

China Cracking Down on "Drone Hackers"

"...sentenced to six months in prison for “threatening national security and disturbing public order.” He was also fined $940 USD. wo hackers in Shanghai were sentenced just four months ago—one getting seven months in prison, and the other receiving five months in dentention."

And that would be the difference between our two countries: In China, they like to put you in prison and have you pay the fines with your prison wages. In America, you get lengthy probation (but never jail time) so they can keep you under control (loss of rights, end up on lists, subject to revoke at any point) but you get horrendous fines often in 5 digit$ that many are unable to pay back but it stings and you won't forget it.

“Drones are no longer just ‘flying cameras’, but ‘flying intelligent robots,'" reported the People’s Court Daily, citing China’s criminal code.

Did I receive the wrong Drone?
Mine just takes video and photos no "intelligents" that I can find, Perhaps there's a turn on intelligent robot setting I am missing.

“Drones are no longer just ‘flying cameras’, but ‘flying intelligent robots,'" reported the People’s Court Daily, citing China’s criminal code.

Did I receive the wrong Drone?
Mine just takes video and photos no "intelligents" that I can find, Perhaps there's a turn on intelligent robot setting I am missing.
Thta's because they are talking about Gopro Karma drones

Reactions: The Droning Company
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki