DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

China Drone Registration not possible?

GGkwon

Reactions
Hi, new guy here, currently in china.
I yesterday received my mavic air and so far am very satisfied with it, took it out for a spin after i couldnt register my drone :(
so i tried today again and still no dice.
After i select and fill in everything i can, i cant specify the model i have.
i tried to follow this guide: How to Fly and Register a Drone in China | Updated 2019 Regulations but i cant click on anything? (see screenshot)
Anyone knows how to procede? just keep on flying [Language Removed by Admin] or what?
before i posted, i shortly search and found some threads but they quickly died and had different problems than me, although i didnt search that carefully tbh.
hopefully someone can help me?

Attachments

• asdf.PNG
    asdf.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
I have had very similar problems. I have managed to register on the CAAC website but have had zero luck getting the website to work. I followed the same guide that you had been referencing but the website seems to have changed slightly and none of the drop down tabs or search bars work. Did you manage to resolve the issue and get registered?
I wish I could've given you positive feedback but I have had just the same problems with absolutely no luck and this seems to be the only thread I've come across with similar issues to mine.

Hey, finally Someone who answers at least. I did not resolve the issue though. But to be honest, is it really our fault when the goverment website doesnt work? Currently im just keep on flying and try to be as cooperative with locals who try to get rid of me and try not to be too much of a nuisance

Reactions: Blairy23
It's a bit frustrating when you try to do the right thing and register but you can't get it done though... especially when the last part of information (near enough) to be filled out is where you get stuck. I tried to set it up as a homemade drone also but had no luck either. It confirmed it had been submitted but then stuck on a loading page for a long time and never accepted in the end. I have reverted to the same and tried to be out of the public eye, early morning, late at night etc and not cause any problems.

Hopefully it's resolved for future users trying to register soon!

oh yeah, it for sure is frustrating, i feel you. i also hope that it gets resolved. if someone from here goes to china and is successful in registrating his/her drone then please write it here, so we can also registrate our drone. even if its a bit too late by then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf