DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Christmas Greetings to all my fellow fliers

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
well here we are ,another year nearly over,and what a year it has been,our hobby,and indeed the commercial aspect of UAV flying ,have been going through many changes, some good some not so good,
and as we move into 2020 there are going to be many more challenges ahead,lets all do our bit to promote our hobby in a positive manner,and by this time next year maybe,the word Drone will mean less about a flying devil, that brings down aircraft ,injures people and flies around all the time spying on them.
i am sure that everyone of us on this forum knows that drones can be very good tools ,they can fly in dangerous areas find people who are lost or injured and put an eye in the sky for a lot less cost than a heli,and i hope that 2020 is the year, when more and more news stories about such exploits, are the norm, i wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year yours OMM

Here’s to hoping old man mavic

It was the same bad press when e-cigs started enter the country around 12 years ago but now they are mainstream so don’t get headlines any more.
How long it will take for the novelty of drones to stop attracting the media is anyone's guess.

Happy Christmas ?

To OMM and all fliers:- have a great Xmas and New Year wherever you may be. I've enjoyed this forum for the last two years and feel like I know a lot of you, even though we've never met! I hope to carry on enjoying your company for the foreseeable future. Keep on flying!
Regards
Ron

Happy Ho Ho om. May the box under your tree read “DJI”!
(like many others,I’m sure)
@Starz it already did was allowed to open it early, so now it will be lots of accessories for my MM instead

Merry Christmas to all . Year has went by fast as the next one will. Here’s to all of us being here This time next year.

i know great isnt it, its one of the benefits of old age i guess, mind you for the number of times i have been able to fly it ,due to the horrible weather at the moment,then it might just have well stayed in its box, i spend more time on our wonderful forum at the moment enjoy your new PC

It was the same bad press when e-cigs started enter the country around 12 years ago but now they are mainstream so don’t get headlines any more.
Well here in the US e-cigs are back in the news as folks are now dying from vaping....

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan