DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chrysal sky will not work with the Mavic pro 2 ?

AnchorageAk

Reactions
I remember reading that some where, but can't find it. But, is being worked on. Is this correct?

I remember reading that some where, but can't find it. But, is being worked on. Is this correct?

This is correct. I tested it yesterday. You will be able to fly but it’s very glitchy. Your speed will read zero, camera will not work, and for me I was not able to access the intelligent flight modes. I did not feel confident in taking the drone out long at all with the CS.

Beta FW that will provide compatibility for CrystalSky with Mavic 2 should release into a production version available publicly very soon.

Monitor the DJI CrystalSky Downloads page to see when the update is made available. Under "CrystalSky Release Notes" you will see the current date of 2018-05-25 update to the date the FW releases.

I have done a couple of flights with no issue (about 1KM range) but the frustrating thing is it doesnt support all the new features.. image quality is good though.

DJI need to release an update for the CS before it will. They told someone it should come around now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB